4.8 5 0 55 55 Con el poder nutritivo de una máscara y el ligero toque de un acondicionador, esta fórmula restaura, suaviza y protege el cabello evitando que se vuelva quebradizo e hidratándolo profundamente sin apelmazarlo.
Acondicionador reforzador absoluto para rubios de Kérastase
  • 4.8 De
  • 55 Reseñas

24/11/2020
Average high end product
Its fair and you get what u pay for. It is not spectacular nor is it lousy.
22/11/2020
excellent product
its really good works perfect for me and the quality of prodct its perfect, my hair its getting better and i can notice the difference when i use it , more shinny and healthy hair
22/11/2020
Blonde conditioner
I really did this product. I am so picky when it comes to my hair products that I use on my hair. I am so glad I tried this one. It works great. Would definitely recommend to others.
21/11/2020
kerastase
This mask helped me restore the broken strand of my hair, leaving it soft and shiny, I really like the fragrance it has. It is a very good mask
19/11/2020
Great for damaged hair
I have dry, damaged, color treated hair and this conditioner has been absolutely amazing for all of the above. It made my hair feel hydrated, smooth, and revived my dull blonde hair. This will be my new go to conditioner.
17/11/2020
purple power
Great product I love the amount of red/brass it gets out but I have two different colors in my hair bottom part is purple and well it takes it and turns it blue.
16/11/2020
This product is very amazing it helps your hair very well
15/11/2020
Tones down and so soft
I am mad at myself for not trying this sooner. I heard great things about this brand and finally decided to go for it. Well worth the price. Left my hair feeling soft and smooth and helped tone down the brassy look to my blonde hair
15/11/2020
Bye bye brassy color
I have bleached hair and I hate when it turns a brassy color. This eliminates the brassy color after every single use. It has a great smell and leaves my hair so soft. I highly recommend this to all blondes.
14/11/2020
Best Conditioner for Blondes
This is one of the best conditioners I’ve used for Blonde hair. It definitely helps tone the brassiness out. It really makes my hair softer and very healthy looking. Definitely worth the price.
14/11/2020
Kerastase
I love this and can't get enough. I wish the price was a little low,but would buy again. My hair was shiny,full of volume and not too greasy like most conditioners tend to do. Would recommend to try.
06/11/2020
Purple is the best
I love this purple product.the at getting the brassiness out.
03/11/2020
Platinums bff
It's great for keeping the brassy tones down and I noticed significantly less breakage and fallout after using this, which is GREAT!
02/11/2020
Works good!
I have blonde hair and purple conditioners are so much better than shampoos. And I just love this one!
30/10/2020
Soft and sleek
Love this product. I have been recommended this brand in the past and finally decided to splurg. Well worth the price. Left my hair feeling soft and smooth. Lathers well in the shower also. Will buy again.