Acondicionador reforzador absoluto para rubios de Kérastase

4.8 5 0 153 153 Con el poder nutritivo de una máscara y el ligero toque de un acondicionador, esta fórmula restaura, suaviza y protege el cabello evitando que se vuelva quebradizo e hidratándolo profundamente sin apelmazarlo.
Acondicionador reforzador absoluto para rubios de Kérastase

12/04/2021
This is by far my favourite conditioner from Kérastase! I never expect much from blond specific conditioning treatments, but this product has blown me away. All bleached blondes know about the dreaded dry & brittle feel of your hair after having it freshly highlighted, well, no more a problem for us! I used this conditioner/treatment after the ultra violet shampoo, it went on thick, smells fantastic (like lavender and citrus), and detangles your locks! Which is no mean feat for a conditioner in my case and I have very long, thick and wavy/frizzy hair! You don’t need too much, work the conditioner in from the ends of your hair to the roots (don’t worry, it doesn’t leave you oily or weighed down), and leave it in for about 3 to 5 minutes. You will be left with soft, shiny, cool blonde locks! Absolutely in love with this new range, recommend it to every blonde I know
11/04/2021
If you have extremely damaged hair especially splint ends. It helps eliminate it. Smells good so that's a plus
02/04/2021
Hair
My hair gets very weak because of my thyroid. Would buy it again
02/04/2021
My hair is more beautiful
I love being Blonde. It takes commitment and hard work. This strengthening conditioner helps fortify my blonde strands for drying and curling. My hair doesn’t break off anymore.
29/03/2021
Gorgeous
It’s a gorgeous product with gorgeous results and smell! 💕
28/03/2021
Nice
Absolutely loved it. I even bought extras to give as gifts.
26/03/2021
Wonderful scent, Awesome performance
Kérastase has some really solid products in their line up and this is no different. My blonde looks and feels great. My hair has been bleached and colored. Another great thing about Kérastase is all their products have a lovely smell. People have commented on the smell of my hair many times. I go to a high end salon for my cuts and styling and they swear by this brand as well. Definitely recommend.
24/03/2021
Strength
My hair feels so much stronger after using this product and my highlights pop out more I’ve noticed I highly recommended this product
23/03/2021
Miracle conditioner!
This conditioner leaves my hair looking shiny, healthy and strong. The scent is no nice as well. This conditioner left my hair feeling incredibly light and soft. This conditioner is incredible. It works well and it’s worth the money.
17/03/2021
So good!
I love everything about this! It's got a great scent, toning pigments and makes my hair feel extremely nice after using.
Perfect for blondes
I use their shampoo and conditioner so I was excited about their line for Blondes. This does not disappoint. It keeps my hair feeling hydrated and does not dry out like some purple hair products do.
Best for blonde hair
Best product I've tried for my blonde hair 😍 would most definitely recommend. The quality of results is the most intriguing part of this product
Best Blonde Hair Product
I've tried dozens of products to strengthen, repair and tone my blonde hair that has a tendency to break and this is hands-down the best. It actually tones your hair. I've used purple products that look really purple and end up doing nothing to counteract brass but this one actually does the job. Plus, I notice a significant difference in the strength of my hair after regular use, it doesn't break off as much. Anything that can do that to my hair is a winner
23/02/2021
Great product!
This product is fantastic. Within a week I noticed the difference in the texture of my hair & my hair went falling out as much. I started receiving compliments on how good my hair looked. A must try!!
19/02/2021
Its ok
When i went back blonde i knew id have to upkeep it so i bought this product hoping it would help. Honestly I cant say i saw fireworks but i believe it kept my hair from getting brassy and kept it soft