Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Coconut Oil Conditioner for Frizzy Hair

4.8 5 0 94 94 Las propiedades enriquecedoras del aceite de coco y la manteca de cacao de suministro sostenible mezcladas con pericia en fórmulas poderosas y sin sulfatos para el cabello con mucho frizz. Whole Blends ha creado cuidadosamente una solución potente y delicada que alisa y controla el frizz. Nuestra rutina para el cabello con mucho frizz ayuda a controlar el frizz y el cabello rebelde fibra a fibra, protegiéndolo contra los efectos dañinos del calor y el peinado. El resultado: el cabello se ve más sano, más liso y el frizz está bajo control. Manteca de semilla de cacao y aceite de argán de comercio justo y suministro sostenible. La planta que produce nuestra fórmula ha reducido el consumo de agua por unidad en un 49 % desde 2005. El plástico del frasco, sin el dosificador, está elaborado con material 100 % reciclado.

14/04/2021
Always my favorite
Someone had recommended this line of shampoos and conditioners and I am so happy they did. My hairs tends to be dry, and this works amazing. A little goes along way.
11/04/2021
Amazing conditioner!
My hair feels fabulous after using this conditioner.I love the coconut smell.It stayed shiny and without any of the split end fly sways! Loved the rich smell and it continued to smell freshly washed and conditioned even at the three day time! Absolutely worth trying!
03/04/2021
beautiful and bouncing hair!!
In love with this, I buy this everytime I shop.Its made my hair soft and bouncing!!
30/03/2021
Conditioner
As the same with the shampoo, was not very impressed with this product, didn't help much with my thin hair.
28/03/2021
Nice
Absolutely loved it. I even bought extras to give as gifts.
27/03/2021
Expected more
I didn't really get the benefits it claimed. My hair was still frizzy after I used it.
24/03/2021
Fabulous
My hair feels fabulous after using this product love the smell of the coconut too. Hair has a beautiful shine too. I highly recommended this product
23/03/2021
Smells Amazing
I absolutely love this conditioner. It leaves my hair super soft and smelling amazon.
22/03/2021
Love this conditioner! Smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth like I left the hair salon!
20/03/2021
Freshness
I love this product it leaves my hair soft and silky with a squishy smell you can get it wherever you want I really recommend it
20/03/2021
Great Frizz Control.
This conditioner is amazing. It had a great smell, which is really important to me in hair care products. This will definitely help out any hair that is super dry. The smell is incredible and it feels amazing in your hair. I would definitely recommend this one!
17/03/2021
NO GREASY RESIDUE
I love this shampoo and conditioner duo, I only wash my hair every three days and during that time, it stayed shiny and without any of the split end fly sways! Loved the rich smell and it continued to smell freshly washed and conditioned even at the three day time! Absolutely worth trying!! Rich feeling, without the rich price tag!!
15/03/2021
Excellent
This works really well calming down my curly frizzy hair. Works better when used with the shampoo .
11/03/2021
Great product!
I really liked this conditioner, it makes any hair looking amazing! Super affordable and super worth the price. Me and my friends love it! For sure, I’ll recommend it and purchase so much more of it!
11/03/2021
Garnier
This conditioner is great its thick so it feels like you conditioned your hair. I cant comb my hair without conditioning my hair. This leaves no build up and smells good as well

Galería de probadores