bubly - agua con gas con sabor a lima burbujeante 12 oz latas de 8 paquetes

4.1 5 0 408 408 ¡Hola! El agua con gas burbujeante combina agua con gas refrescante y crujiente con sabores naturales de gran sabor perfectos para cualquier ocasión. Sin calorías, sin edulcorantes, todo sonrisas.
bubly - agua con gas con sabor a lima burbujeante 12 oz latas de 8 paquetes

03/11/2022
Love!
I prefer sparking water in a can because it gets colder in the refrigerator. I love the lime taste and it is not "too bubbly." It is also more affordable than others.
02/11/2022
Pretty Good
When it comes to sparkling, unsweetened water, I tend to go with citrus flavors. Lime is definitely my go-to and this one is pretty good. Strong, crisp "flavor". I wouldn't say it's better than a La Croix Key Lime, however, as I feel that one adds a little extra something that makes it my absolute favorite sparkling water.
27/10/2022
The bubly that not for me!
No i wouldnt personally drink this again, im not into seltzer water
25/10/2022
Ok flavor
I like drinking sparkling eaters and usually prefer citrus flavors. The lime flavor in this one is ok, but I think it could be a little more intense. I prefer their Key Lime flavor if I’m going to buy a lime flavored Bubly water.
25/10/2022
can't go wrong
I've tried most of their flavors and I always come come back to this flavor. There is lots of flavor so my only complaint is I would want their seltzer to be more carbonated.
24/10/2022
trying all the flavors!
I've been trying most of the bubly flavors, and so far cherry and lime have been my favorite! Fresh and crispy! The lime is perfect alone or mixed with light juice. Something tasty on the side for a meal!
24/10/2022
Love bubly!
I love seltzer! Bubly has great fruit forward flavors without sugar or calories! Drinking these cans help me to increase my hydration while avoiding excess calories! I love the carbonation level in this brand and I’m picky about my seltzer choices!
My favorite drink!
This is by far my favorite treat drink - and totally guilt free! I normally only drink plain water, but when I am craving something bubbly this is my go to! Lime is just enough flavor to make it interesting but not too sweet
Bublys the Best
I have tried a lot of the sparkling waters. There are a few that are okay, but I think Bubly is the best, And all the flavors are great too.I always have a fridge full of these !!
Pretty good seltzer
This is a good seltzer. The lime taste does not feel artificial, and is quite refreshing.
19/10/2022
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE
we love bubly water it is our absolute favorite brand of sparkling water! we have tried others when they were on sale and they just dont compare to bubly! we love them!
16/10/2022
Nope couldn’t do it
There are some girls at work that love drinking this stuff. Unfortunately, I tried it and I am not a fan. The taste was very carbonated and bland for me. Maybe I’m too much into the sweet to enjoy this.
09/10/2022
Fizzy
I’ll love these I buy them and that almost every flavor. They are the perfect amount of carbonation without all of the calories. It’s a nice refreshing drink no matter where I am.
07/10/2022
Perfect!
I love the taste of Bubbly Lime. Great for every occasion. The sparkling taste is perfect for summer days. I got the 8 packages of Lime without flavor. Hopefully, they offer more flavors and more quantity. Good quality.
07/10/2022
Great taste
Just the right amount of flavor for a refreshing bubbly taste. Great replacement for sugary soda. Everyone my family enjoys this product. Like the other flavors too.

¿Tiene alguna pregunta sobre este producto? Pregunte o responda a continuación y ayúdense mutuamente a comprar mejor.