5 5 0 29 29 El concentrado de camarones y cangrejo hervido (Paquete de 2) de Zatarain's lleva el auténtico sabor de Nueva Orleans a tu cocina. Con una mezcla de aceites esenciales de pimienta de cayena, laurel, clavo, tomillo y mejorana, este hervido líquido concentrado dará un sabor picante a los mariscos o a tus patatas o verduras favoritas, para dar un toque de sabor audaz. ¡Sólo tienes que añadir una tapa llena de este condimento concentrado al agua hirviendo y en poco tiempo podrás disfrutar del sabor y el alma de la ciudad de Nueva Orleans más conocida como “The Big Easy”!
Concentrado de camarones y cangrejo hervido (Paquete de 2) de Zatarain's
  • 5.0 De
  • 29 Reseñas

07/09/2020
Best stuff ever.
Love this stuff. Spicy just like I wanted. We did crawfish. It was so good.
07/09/2020
My favorite
I wouldn't use any other at our Boils. Good with Shrimp, crabs, crayfish and corn on the cob..
06/09/2020
Loved It
I was skeptical about purchasing this items but it seasoned my crab boil exactly right!
04/09/2020
Zatarains concentrated shrimp & crab boil
Used it 2 weeks ago on a bushel of crabs. Yum. And the liquid makes it so convenient
Shrimp and Crab Broil Bombs
This product is popular and been used fur over a decade. I use it in all my broils and my mother used it also. I would definitely give it five plus stars. It is always in cabinet
Great Cajun flavor
I have used this for years. Awesome for a shrimp boil wouldn't use anything else
great
was amazing with my seafood and my friends loved it
02/09/2020
Great kick for your boil
I love this product. You can control the amount of spice and hotness with this liquid. I like spicy seafood so I added more and it was perfect.
Hot night in the city
If you like Mardi Gras and you like spice this is the product for you it’s like walking down the street Louisiana best thing you’ve ever tasted
Shrimp boil
Great in liquid form. Can afford small amounts at a time.
delicious
We enjoyed the flavor this product gave to our shell fish.. just spicy enough, very fragrant.
Excelente
Es un producto buenísimo lo utilizo para cocinar mariscos y le da un excelente sabor.
Best seasoning ever!
I use this always with my shrimp Boil's and sometimes just with new potatoes. It's good also to steam crab legs.
02/09/2020
Zatarains is a brand I know and trust. This seasoning adds the flavor to your seafood. The blend is not too salty like other brands.
only brand i will use
i use this all the time. it leaves any seafood with the best taste. add your veggies to the pot, potatoes, mushrooms, and along with your seafood, you have a delightful feast.