First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Firming Collagen Cream with Peptides and Niacinamide

4.6 5 0 123 123 Esta crema está repleta de colágeno, péptidos y niacinamida para ayudar a mantener y suavizar la piel, haciéndola visiblemente vivaz, saludable y juvenil al tiempo que disminuye la apariencia de líneas finas y arrugas.

06/05/2021
Love it!!
I really enjoy this product. I got the pleasure of trying it out today for the first time. It left my face not greasy at all which I loved because I've got naturally oily skin. It also absorbs well as well. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
05/05/2021
Excellent product
I would highly recommend this product. Leaves skin hydrated and smooth. Made by a trusted brand.
30/04/2021
Wow
This cream is magical. You can actually see results from using it. It keeps you skin moisturized all day. It helps with fine lines and wrinkles. It's like I went back in time. It has given me back my elasticity from when I was 25 again.
29/04/2021
Amazing!
With in a just couple of minutes I could start to feel the softness on my skin. And then after just a few days of using it my hands went from cracked,dry, and in pain to soft, not cracked, and just over all younger looking hands!
28/04/2021
Awesome!!
Anything this brand makes is absolutely AMAZING!! It really helps with wrinkles and the way it mosturizes my skin...... There is nothing better!!
28/04/2021
One of my faves
I luv this brand! This is one of my absolute favorite moisturizer! It's helped clear my skin and helped with my wrinkles!
Yess babe
This is a great brand, I love using everything about this brand because it comes within great results
My review
I have this and use it all the time. Love what it's doing to my skin. Would most definitely recommend to anyone to just give it a try and you will love your skin as well.
27/04/2021
An absolute MUST if you have dry, aging skin!
This is it! This is the product that I've been searching for for years! I've always been a huge fan of FAB, and now I'm completely in love! I'm 38 and on top of fine lines, a major loss of bounciness, and everything else that comes with aging, I've noticed that my skin is always super dry. This cream is an amazing day moisturizer because it provides MEGA hydration all day long without a greasy or heavy feeling. My skin stays soft and supple all day without getting dry and cracked. I also love how my makeup goes on over this formula. It really holds it well. It's been a little over a month now and my skin just keeps getting better! Not only am I not drying out but my skin is bouncy again. It springs right back like it did when I was 20. It's soft and smooth, and even during my break out time, I'm not having any issues. This has all of the important ingredients that I need, and none of the filler that I dont. FAB checks all the boxes with this formula and I couldn't be happier!
21/04/2021
Love it.
I absolutely love this product, it makes my feel so soft and gives it a Natural Glow. I will continue using. I can't wait to try other products and the collection.
20/04/2021
Fantastic
First Aid products are amazing. I have used several different products s and have never been disappointed
20/04/2021
Wow! Love This Cream!
I'm a mature woman and need all the help I can get! My skin has always been good but this makes it even better. Use it. I recommend it! 💜💜💜
I love this cream
I got this in a care package and love it. I’ve tried a few products from this brand and love how they make my skin feel. I recommend this.
Best face creme ever
My face was firmer, and tighter...great product. Im older so anyway I can take care of myself i will. I think keeping a jar on hand at all times is a very smart idea.
17/04/2021
This product is the real deal!
This product is absolutely wonderful! I've suffered with skin issues my whole life eventually resulting in being diagnosed with Lupus in 2017. My skin is extremely sensitive, dry, easily irritated and breaks out in random skin rashes. Even with all of these issues stacked against this product First Aid Beauty passed with flying colors! I'm amazed by this facial cream! It's rich , perfect for my sensitive skin, ultra hydrating and absolutely no adverse rash affects! This stuff is awesome!