Party Recharge Hydrating Hyaluronic Under Eye Masks

4.8 5 0 48 48 Estas mascarillas brillantes debajo de los ojos usan un hidrogel refrescante, con brillo que atrapa la luz e ingredientes hidratantes y nutritivos para reducir visiblemente la hinchazón y aclarar las ojeras. También están elaborados con ácido hialurónico para hidratar, mientras que la niacinamida equilibra y el extracto de cristal real enfría.
Party Recharge Hydrating Hyaluronic Under Eye Masks

22/04/2021
Make Your Eyes Sparkle
If you wanted for under your eyes to look less droopy, lightening them up, and get a liitle sparkle this is definitely the product, i wrnt to a over night brides party and these were given to try out, i loved them it feels so good with crystal extract on the patches giving a cooling effect , the hydration also cones from the hyaluronic , giving them an extra boost and it truly does i definitely suggest you try these incredible under eye patches 100%
19/04/2021
Love this stuff
These are great hydrating eye mask! I luv them! I use them before I put on my make up makes my under eye look so much better. I have a sensitive under eye but no reaction to these!
14/04/2021
These are amazing.
I love these so much. They are cooling to the skin. I used retinol too many times in a week because I forgot that I had already used it the night before and I dried out badly. These hydrated the under eye area that was super dry. I was so impressed. My dark circles and puffiness has reduced drastically and I'm in love with this product.
14/04/2021
shinning girl power
Party Recharge Hydrating Hyaluronic Under Eye Masks These are really pretty with glitter, and hydrating nourishing ingredients that reduce puffiness, & dark circles. The real crystal extract cools the face and helps relieve stress and fatigue look.
11/04/2021
Really works!
After using this gel masks my dark circles aren’t noticeable and my skin has a sheen. They did hydrate my dry skin after a deep cleaning treat left me dry as desert sand. They didn’t cause any irritation and my skin was soft and plump.
03/04/2021
Works for tired eyes
I am a mother of two toddlers and most nights are sleepless ones. These party recharge hydrating hyaluronic under eye masks work great if I quickly want to sooth my puffy under eye bags.
02/04/2021
Takes 10 years off my face
I love this product!! I feels cool on my dry tired under eyes. After using the gel masks my dark circles aren’t noticeable and my skin has a sheen. I also like the way it feels.
01/04/2021
Soft skin
It left my skin hydrated and soft!! So soft! I’d buy these again! I don’t have problems with puffy or dark eyes but I tried these out to see how they would treat my skin. They did hydrate my dry skin after a deep cleaning treat left me dry as desert sand. They didn’t cause any irritation and my skin was soft and plump.
01/04/2021
Great for depuffing my undereye
I love these. I leave them in the refrigerator so theyre nice and cold. They really help depuff my undereye to help me look more awake.
31/03/2021
This stuff really works!
After using these under eye strips, my eyes looked more awake than ever! The puffiness went down and the color was almost gone! Definitely recommend this product!
29/03/2021
Party
Whenever you’ve had a long night out these eyepatch are very lush inconvenient. I like the moisturizing a fact that these eyepatch is leave once I take them off. I really recommend these because they have hyaluronic acid in them.
22/03/2021
These are fabulous! I’m always looking for something quick to help with dark circles and puffiness under my eyes and this is it! Definitely a great purchase.
21/03/2021
Hyluronic under eye masks
I really liked this product because it is definitely keep the moisture from escaping my face. The eye bags under my eyes are bad, but I do feel like the cream helps tighten the area. Hylironic under eye masks
19/03/2021
Nice
These masks are nice Leaving my skin smooth and bright It decreases dark circles
15/03/2021
Refreshing
This is a refreshing eye treatment! I love how it helps my eye area just recharge and look like I got 8 hours of sleep! Smooths out fine lines and calms down puffiness fast! I use these every morning!