4.9 5 0 43 43 el Serum Facial Vitamina C para la Renovación de la piel de CeraVe contiene 10% de vitamina C pura (ácido ascórbico) para beneficios antioxidantes mientras ayuda a iluminar visiblemente la tez y producir un tono de piel más uniforme.
Serum Facial Vitamina C con Ácido Hialurónico para la Renovación de la piel de CeraVe
  • 4.9 De
  • 43 Reseñas

29/12/2019
My girlfriend actually gave me this product to use and I fell in love with it right away my skin felt fresh and renewed and pumped up with vitamins😊
05/11/2019
AMAZING!
BUY BUY BUY! Helps your skin feel clean and soft. Helps allot with wrinkles. you have to keep using it though. as with all the products you will see a clear result with in a view months. Soft and puffy clear skin.
03/10/2019
So So Only
I was super excited to try CeraVe’s Skin Renewing Vitamin C Serum since I love there products. However, this CeraVe left me a little disappointed. First, let me say if you hate heavy serums than this one melts instantly into your skin. Second, it’s only 10% Vitamin C so I suppose you might like that because C can be too powerful for Sensitive skin. However, I usually purchase Mario Badescu ($45) Vitamin C Serum and I notice results. I’m not saying the more expensive serums are better but, it might come down to potency and the extraction process. Overall, it’s pretty good but, I didn’t notice drastic results. Also, I’m not keen on the tube. Bottle C is much better.
28/09/2019
Best Serum
I’ve tried several vitamin c serums, from Amazon brands to drugstore to Kate Somerville. This is my favorite. Helps with my acne and the hyaluronic acid keeps my face soft. Get it on sale at Ulta when it’s buy one get one half off!
21/09/2019
Great for the price
Everything from this brand is really good-I’ve tried a bunch of their products and they all work really well especially for the price. I’m obsessed with skin care, mainly my face and have been trying a bunch of different serious with vitamin C as of late, and this stuff was awesome, and at a great value!
06/09/2019
Best eye serum
I love this under my eyes. The vitamin c takes care of the dark circles. And it refreshes and moisturized them art the sane time.i can't think of any improvements you could make to this product. It was wonderful!
26/07/2019
Lotion
It's very good and it last a long time it keeps your skin smooth
23/07/2019
Best Cerave Product
I loved how it made my skin glow and softened and hid the fine lines on my face.
18/07/2019
Skin is Glowing
My skin glows after using this product. It’s very sensitive, and this is a product which doesn’t irritate and cause redness like others. I would totally recommend it to anyone out there who is hesitant about starting a new regimen.
10/07/2019
Love CeraVe
I use mostly CeraVe products for my face based on the recommendations of several dermatologists. When I went to the drugsore to pick up some CeraVe night cream I saw the Vitamin C Serum on the shelf and decided to try it becase the price was so much better than the pricey serums I was currently using. Only been using it for about a week and a half so far, but love how it goes on and how it quickly soaks into the skin without any residue. So far, so goo. I have high hopes because it's made by CeraVe.
05/07/2019
I absolutely love how well this works for me. Smells amazing and has made my skin feel better after just one use. I have softer smoother, and radiant skin. I would highly recommend trying out for yourself.
03/07/2019
vitamin C
Who doesn’t like some vitamin C love this many reasons
02/07/2019
Cheaper but not low quality!
I normally use an expensive brand serum, but I had not planned well when I packed for a recent trip, so I ran out on the 2nd day. I came across this CeraVe serum at the only store anywhere nearby. I use CeraVe body lotions and creams, so I was familiar with the brand. I was pleasantly surprosed that this serum not only actually kept my skin hydrated, but I could actually see my skin tone had evened out a bit by the last day of the trip. This is now my go-to serum.
28/06/2019
My cerave review
I love all cerave products they always help my skin. Doesn't feel greasy
17/06/2019
Newly added to my anti aging products
I am 42 years old and have an obsession with the word "aging."I try everything in my power to age gracefully. I have a very strict and time consuming anti aging regimen. In addition to that, I have very sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. Through much research and trial and error, I am happy to say, "I finally have my skin issues under control and not only myself but others have noticed a tremendous difference. I just recently added this product by Cera Vera Vitamin C to my regimen. I have been looking for awhile to find a Vitamin C serum that was affordable, and, although, I haven't been using it long enough, I love the way it feels, non greasy,only needing a small amount. As of now, I would recommend this product to try. I mean its not overly priced so, why not??