4.8 5 0 103 103 Sándwiches de tamaño snack rellenos con helado de vainilla bajo en grasa, entre dos obleas de chocolate.
  • 4.8 De
  • 103 Reseñas

Taste is delicious
Skinny cow ice cream snacks are the perfect size for little hands and the taste is delicious It's worth it for the price.
7/19/2019
Skinny cow ice cream 🍦 snack
I love ❤️ Skinny cow ice cream snacks. They are so good, It's worth it for the price. I like the rich flavor and I would recommend this to everyone.
Delicious!
These are the perfect size and quite delicious! I am always iffy about healthier ice cream options since some can be tasteless it these are good and flavorful!
AMAZING!!!
At first I was skeptical. Once I tried them, I couldn’t believe I waited so long to try them. Very creamy and the portion was perfect.
Tasty and low calorie!
I love Skinny Cow products! They taste great and are a much better option!
Very Tasty
Have chosen these snacks for awhile and enjoy them very much!!
Treat
I love these for a night snack. Great tasting and not as bad for you as ice cream.
Tasty Treat
This is the perfect guilt free treat wether it be a late night or a summer afternoon. I enjoyed every bite knowing it was only 100 calories.
TASTES GREAT
It is great for a healthy treat.It is great for a night time snack.It can fit in,when you are on a low calorie diet.It worked out great for me,a great low calorie tasty treat.I LOVED IT VERY MUCH.
Great taste
Was very good, super smooth and didn’t feel the guilt of having it.
7/18/2019
Great taste, creamy goodness very light yet delicious
Yum!!!!
Youd never know these were low calorie icecream!!!
Skinny cow
I totally recommend this low calorie ice cream . Skinny cow has the best ice creams . I eat one mostly everyday and don’t feel guilty about it .
Ice cream
These are soooo good and to be on the healthier side of ice cream bars! Def a go to treat!
7/18/2019
Taste like non diet brand
They taste just like the unhealthy version! The ice cream part is so soft and creamy.