4.8 5 0 234 234 Sándwiches de tamaño snack rellenos con helado de vainilla bajo en grasa, entre dos obleas de chocolate.
Snacks Viva Vanilla de Skinny Cow
  • 4.8 De
  • 234 Reseñas

30/04/2020
Happiness
These are my special treats! It's nice to be able to have something sweet once in a while. These taste good and I don't feel like I'm missing out on dessert. I'd definitely buy them again.
16/04/2020
Delicious and Only Four Weight Watchers Points
These taste amazing, and I'm really picky about my ice cream sandwiches. They're the perfect end-of-the-day, I-need-a-treat-but-I'm-also-on-a-diet kind of a snack.
30/03/2020
Little sandwiches
These ice cream sandwiches are very small. I don't particularly like the ratio of ice cream to chocolate cookie. It is great if you are a diet, but it really does taste like diet food.
26/03/2020
Skinny cow
Skinny Cow Viva Vanilla Snackers are great and do not have a lot of calories or fat
20/03/2020
Love
I've always loved Skinny Cow products! I love sweets, but do not like to feel guilty after eating them. Skinny Cow allows you to eat something sweet, guilt free, and their products are all delicious.
17/03/2020
love em
these are my go to bars along with the caramel pretzel ones. i wouldnt change anything but the price
02/03/2020
Guilt free snack
These are a nice low calorie dessert that you don’t need to feel guilty about the flavor is well balanced and the texture is similar to normal ice cream sandwiches. I would recommend.
01/02/2020
I love these Skinny Cow Snackers. With only a 100 calories it fits in my diet good. You would never know that it is low fat. Definitely delicious and creamy chocolate cookie with creamy filling that is irresistible.
30/01/2020
Tasty
Has a nice taste and texture. I hardly noticed it was a diet product!
04/01/2020
Perfect dessert
So yummy as I have these on my cheat days! I love that it’s not that many calories and I can fully enjoy the taste. I feel that these are better than the original
30/12/2019
Tastes great!
You can definitely taste the difference. If your used to all the sugary junk then is wont taste as good to you. If your looking for low sugar and lower calories than this is the stuff for you! Makes you feel good even after you eat it!
17/12/2019
Am I skinny yet?
I love ice cream sandwiches but my waistline does not! So glad I found these to satisfy my sweet tooth! They are a little smaller but with only 100 calories per sandwich, I can't complain. And I can feel better about eating them...I just have to be careful to watch how many I eat at a time.
10/12/2019
Skinny Momma loves Skinny Cow
My my my, what can I say!! Yum!! I am so happy they finally began carrying these mini ice cream sandwiches at my local Kroger!! Skinny Cow really does know how to make 100 calories a piece taste so good they make all my guilt of eating ice cream melt away!! My husband and I get these because my daughter loves ice cream sandwiches and we can join her with guilt free enjoyment!! Back to simple pleasures!!
07/12/2019
Yummy Dessert!
Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches taste great and its a decent portion. They definitely do not taste like they are just 100 calories. Most low calorie frozen desserts have an artificial sugar taste but not these. Skinny Cow products taste sweet without the calories.
03/12/2019
Awesome health conscious choice
I love ice cream sandwiches but the calories was always a reason to resist temptation. This low fat, full flavor option made a simple treat even more enjoyable. I love the richness of the cookie and the sweet vanilla flavor.