4.8 5 0 232 232 Sándwiches de tamaño snack rellenos con helado de vainilla bajo en grasa, entre dos obleas de chocolate.
  • 4.8 De
  • 232 Reseñas

9/22/2019
Indulge with no guilt
Ice cream sandwiches so creamy and Amazing I forgot they were low in calories
9/18/2019
Love them
I love my sweet treats and these give me so much les guilty pleasure. Tastes just like a regular ice cream sandwich and ill be purchasing these for years to come
9/15/2019
Doesn’t taste like a low cal product AT All!!
These Skinny Cow ice cream bars are THE best!! You cannot tell they’re a low cal food..they taste amazing!! Just like the real thing!!
9/14/2019
I adore the Skinny Cows brand
I cherish all of the Skinny Cows' dessert and bites. Thin Cow is a wonderful brand that I can trust to consistently make low-fat dessert and customary snacks with quality. I will consistently purchase Skinny Cow brand for my tidbits and I would consistently prescribe their snacks to my Family and Friends.
9/14/2019
Skinny Cow Snackers are BOMB!
These ice cream sandwiches are delish. The only problem is I can't eat just 1. My go to ice cream sandwich in my fridge at all times.
9/13/2019
I love Skinny Cows brand
I love all of Skinny Cows ice cream and snacks. Skinny Cow is an awesome brand that I can trust to always make low fat ice cream and regular snacks with quality. I will always buy Skinny Cow brand for my snacks and I would always recommend their snacks to my Family and Friends.
9/12/2019
Mouthwatering!
Omg I super love this skinny cow Ice cream! Bought it last month and me and my whole family love it too! The sweetness is perfect and it also melts in your mouth! Perfect to freshen you up in a hot weather!
9/10/2019
amazing!!
satisfied the sweet tooth without the pounds i mean come on how wonderful. It tasted amazing it was ineradicable. I would not improve it at all it was wow i mean come on. Ice cream and Chocolate ;D five stars!!!!
9/9/2019
Yum Yum Yum
Love ice cream? You have to try these yummy bars!! Very satisfying.
9/9/2019
Oh my these are heavenly delicious. The best vanilla icecream ive ever had. Best ice cream sandwiches ice ever had.
9/8/2019
Perfect treat when your watching your weight!
I’m always dieting and can never find a Frozen treat that fits in my diet till now. These provide the perfect amount of ice cream and chocolate cookie with out being too much or too fattening. Not to mention they taste amazing!
9/7/2019
Skinny cow
These were pretty tasty. I liked them for being low calorie. Awesome
9/7/2019
Whole family loves them!
My kids also loveSkinny Cow ice cream snacks. Easy and healthier desert or snack!
9/6/2019
Awesome Ice Cream Sandwich
I usually find most ice cream sandwiches too sweet, but this was just the right amount of sweetness.
9/4/2019
Love love love rhem
All I can say is we all love them have a wonderful