African Extracts Rooibos Facial Wipes All Skin Types

4,7 5 0 133 133 These cleansing wipes clean away daily grime and impurities to leave skin feeling clean, soft and refreshed. They are gentle enough to use everyday.

21/04/2021
Great Makeup Remover
i use make up on a daily basis so these rooibos wipes not only removes my make up easily but also leave my skin feeling fresh and hydrated - plus it has a good scent
14/03/2021
23/02/2021
Refreshing....
I love these wipes. They remove make-up really well and do not dry out over time (they last me a while as I only wear make-up on the weekend). My face feels cleansed as if I used a facewash and not dry at all. The smell is quite pleasant as well.
African Extracts
It is an essential one needs to have in their bags whenever traveling. I love the scent it leaves after use
Loved it.
I personally use it to remove make up before cleaning every evening. Also love it on very hot days, when outdoors to keep my face refreshed.
facial wipes
This wipes are very gentle on the skin and are great for removing makeup as well as for refreshing your face in general. They are really absorbent smells pleasant and the packaging is great in that they do not dry out quickly.
Cleans and refreshes
I use it to remove makeup, to refresh my skin and it works perfectly all the time.
14/02/2021
Gentle and Soft
Good Product , Gentle on Skin and very reasonable pricing. I do not however necessarily feel that it completely removes makeup , I would suggest if you had make up on after using the facial wipes rather rinse your face with plain lukewarm water or maybe a cleanser just to get rid of that residue. What also worked for me was to first wash my face with rooibos facial cleansing bar then instead of wiping my face with a dry towel I'd use these wipes ...left my skin feeling clean and refreshed
20/01/2021
Facial wipes
18/01/2021
African Roots
I love any facial rooibos product. But african roots facial wipes is my favourite. It works really well removing make up and refreshing your skin. Would definitely recommend trying it.
21/12/2020
Rooibos fan
Refreshing and clean after using , works great on the dry skin and i use it as makeup removal wipes as well . Smells good and clean . big fan of rooibos products . recommended for all.
19/11/2020
Rooibos facial wipes
I love the entire Rooibos range and use the wash, toner and day/night and wipes every day. Cleans makeup off well and leaves your skin feeling clean hygienic. Highly recommended.
03/11/2020
What did we do before wet wipes
How did we survive without these brilliant inventions before I love that it allows your to remove makeup and refresh your skin Room is products are my favorite
02/11/2020
This is simply amazing on my skin, love Rooibos range
02/10/2020
African Extracts Rooibos Facial Wipes All Skin Types
Best by far Facial Wipes that I have used, love these smell and keeps my face moisturized.