4,8 5 0 871 871 Joint problems can be a painful experience for dogs, that’s why Canine Cuisine Joint Health contains glucosamine and chondroitin, which support healthy joint cartilage for the mobility that a healthy dog needs.
Canine Cuisine Joint Health Dog Food

26/03/2020
The dog food was thoroughly enjoyed by my dogs. It smelt good and was not dry. My dogs look forward to getting their chunks and even seem to be more active. Great product!
26/03/2020
Canine Cuisine Specialised Diet Joint Health
My 3 pooches love the food and they're fussy eaters. I shared it with my friends and they also only had good feedback. Their coats are shiny, and they're more active. Even my 12 yr old Dachshund.
25/03/2020
This review is for the Dog food and not cat food. Overall I am impressed with the packaging, ingredients and a food to assist with joint problems.
24/03/2020
Hi Unsure if the last 2 are trick questions, as they relate to cat food. I was sent a sample of dog food and will likely purchase in future as it helped my dog with joint issues.
23/03/2020
I received the dog food to try. My dog who has a mild case of hip dysplasia realllly enjoyed this and I could see that her mobility has increased significantly and no evident signs of pain when she stands up or moves.
23/03/2020
a bit confusing here - I have tried both the cat and the dog Canine Cuisine - this survey was for the dog food, but THIS last question states the cat food - However - I loved them both (actually my animals loved them) - Unfortunately the dog I had specifically requested it for passed away the day before receiving the sample, so I tried it on my next eldest dog, he enjoyed it and seemed to be a little more mobile than usual.
23/03/2020
Received dog food and not cat food. Dont have any cats and dont think i will have a cat as a pet. I am a dog person! :)
23/03/2020
My dog loved this food, energy levels were high and no struggles to move around, this is amazing!
23/03/2020
Didn't try the cat food - did try the dog food. My dogs are fussy eaters, they like the food because it was something "new" and then went back to their old brand. The pellets are a little small, I will definitely try it again. It could be very beneficial for my older dogs.
23/03/2020
My pets enjoyed it and ate with their usual enthusiasm.
23/03/2020
The dog food is excellent! Our dogs loved it and we will definitely buy it again in future.
22/03/2020
My dog was struggling to walk with the joint problem, and i can see a change in her behaviour.thank you
21/03/2020
Love the resealable bag! We received the dog and not cat food
21/03/2020
Canine Cuisine Dog food - I love that it is for joint support and the food is small and soft enough for old dogs to be able to eat it.
21/03/2020
My pets simply loved it. The first time I saw them eating so heartily and there is evidence of increased mobility and energy.