4,2 5 0 162 162 New Coca-Cola with no sugar, no caffeine

Comforter
I am ashamed to say it bu but I'm a fan, it kinda keeps me feel better drinking that actual coca
03/06/2019
Tastes just like the good old coke but with no sugar. amazing!
03/06/2019
Nothing beats the taste of original Coca-Cola
You can't have a meal without Coke! Best carbonated drink on the market.
GREAT
Bought it as zero sugar was out of stock, loved it and have bought it again
Great tast
I accidentally bought the no sugar no Caffeine instead of the normal Coca Cola Zero and its really not bad at all its very close to the normal coke Zero i will definitely buy it again and its als much beter for my child with no caffeine!!!!!
Coca-cola
This is a very good product and it quench the thirst and it taste really cool. will keep on buying this product as it is for the whole family to enjoy. Only buy the original one.
04/11/2019
I've Never seen this on store shelves I would love to try it, kindly share some samples with me and friends
19/08/2019
I hope it tastes like the original but with less acid sometimes it is too much but I love the product and would definitely recommend you to buy this
07/08/2019
Have not tried out this Coca Cola yet, will look out for it in the shop. I normally buy the original one
29/07/2019
We all love Coca-Cola but its kind of hard having an ice cold glass a night due to the kids. the caffeine intent to keep them active until late. by trying a new caffeine free cola it could just change some things
23/07/2019
Would love to try out this product. Hope it is still as tasty as the original Coca cola. Love the fact that it doesn't have caffein, great news
22/07/2019
I have not tried this coke , will have a look out for it next time I go to the shop
10/07/2019
We drink a lot of coca-cola but have not tried this one yet. Please send sample to test.
26/06/2019
Would be intresting to taste the flavour. Please send me some.
25/06/2019
Never saw this in shop as yet but i would definitely purchase Coca Cola Non Caffeine as we are non smokers for over 5 years now.