Dove Body Creams

4,9 5 0 1278 1278 Prepare for a skincare revolution with the New Dove Body Cream range infused with Ceramide Restoring Serum! Our skin is composed of 50% ceramides, essential for maintaining its protective barrier. Think of ceramides as the "mortar" that holds skin cells together & locks in moisture, helping to keep skin’s structure strong, healthy and resilient. <br><br> Dove’s Ceramide Restoring Serum goes beyond the surface to penetrate deeper layers of the skin, it not only replenishes ceramides but also stimulates your skin’s natural ceramide production. It’s like giving your skin a powerful boost from within, ensuring long-lasting hydration and a healthy<br><br> Experience a remarkable transformation as this powerful serum deeply nourishes and renews your skin for a firmer, radiant look. <br><br> This revolutionary innovation is available in four variants:<ul> <li>Dove Even & Glow <li>Dove Firming Care <li>Dove Intensive Care <li>Dove Rich Care</ul></li><br> Experience real beauty, from the inside out.
Dove Body Creams

16/07/2024
Dove firming care
Dove firming care is certainly the best lotion I have used in a very long time. It leaves your skin super moisturized and soft. My whole family loves it, even my hubby has started using it and refuses to use any other brand.
15/07/2024
Good for your skin
This lotion has been good to my skin, I feel nourished and my skin glows. The lotion is not sticky, and feels good on the skin. I'm happy with the product and I would definitely recommend it
27/06/2024
Leaves your skin feeling smooth
Dove body cream leaves your skin feeling smooth and nourished for long.
24/06/2024
Dovley
Dove cream is god for my body and i will buy it from now on
22/06/2024
Rich Care Dove cream
Absolutely loved this product. It keeps my skin moisturised for so long, the consistency of the cream is quite thick and it smells sooo good. Would highly recommend it to anyone especially if you’ve got dry skin that needs nourishing or even for non dry skin just wanting an extra boost
22/06/2024
Dove serum boosting creme
Love the glow that I am getting from the cream . And the quick absorbing application
18/06/2024
This cream is definitely a game changer. It instantly makes the skin glow and lasts for hours without drying, especially in winter. I'm not sure if there is a men's range, but I know a few men who would appreciate this cream, the only issue they have with it is the strong feminine odor, which I love btw. I love it, my family loves it, and my friends loved it, definitely purchasing this cream from now on.
18/06/2024
Dove***
Absolutely love the product, my new body cream, family love it too
13/06/2024
Fantastic product
I am simply inlove with this dove body love cream.It has definitely strengthen my skins elasticity and deeply moisturized effect. It even works on my daughter with eczema. Nothing to change about this product and a definite thumbs up from my side
12/06/2024
The cream was amazing left the my skin nourished and glowing, however for winter my skin requires a more nourishing cream
12/06/2024
Loving the new Dove Body Cream!
I love this new Body Cream, it smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super smooth, soft and nourished. I can still feel the silkiness on my when I'm ready for an evening shower. It just completes my sensory experience the smell, feel makes me feel relaxed and happy. I'd definitely recommend this cream to my family and friends and it will be on my regular shopping list.
12/06/2024
Feels absolutely creamy and smooth on my face and body
Great Moisturizer
I have been struggling with dry skin for a long time but ever since I started using the Dove moisturizer my skin is always moist. The scent is to die for.
12/06/2024
This is seriously an awesome product. When i used the product first i immediately felt no stickiness as other do and it felt soft and OMS the fragrance. That is my YES PLEASE moment that fragrance last the whole day.
12/06/2024
I thoroughly enjoyed testing out the Dove Firming Care Body Cream - it was luxurious, rich and hydrating. Its super absorbent. An all around moisture rich body cream for daily use. Your skin will thank you!