4,8 5 0 171 171 Garnier Nutrisse Creme Hair Colour uses multi-tonal technology to bring you natural looking hair colour that is rich and shiny. It helps preserve your hair’s radiance and protects against dryness for up to 8 weeks. 100%% grey coverage.</p> "Based on a survey conducted on Home Tester Club, 6 036 members responded to the hair dye survey in November 2018. Garnier Nutrisse was ranked their number one brand in South Africa for Long Lasting, High quality ingredients, Ammonia Free, Semi-permanent, Colour variety, and Value for price”</p> Click <a href="https://www.hometesterclub.com/za/en/reviews/categorydetail/147820"><b>here</b></a> to see the full results of the survey. </p> Click <a href="https://www.clubshop.co.za/garnier-nutrisse-creme-permanent-nourishing-hair-color.html"><b>HERE</b></a> to BUY </p>

25/07/2019
Worth the try!
Leaves hair moisturized and colour is vibrant. Tried many other colour creams, and this one is not so messy and easy to follow instructions. Also wide range of colours as depending on how long you leave it on.
nutrisse creme
i love the Nutrisse creme and love how they cater for all types of hair and i will recommend it to all my friends and family i always use this product.
nutrisse
have used garnier products for a long time and the product is so easy to use and the products in the box, is so awesome, makes your hair shinny and colourful
My go to dye product
Love it. doesnt make my hair as thin as the other brands and colour last longer
The best!
This is the only hair colour product I use. Looks professionally done and I always get compliments!
Colour Experience
Used this dye before , feels really good after wash and the conditioner has a lovely scent i love this product and buy it often.
Best ever
This is my go to hair dye brand. I have tried other box dyes which were on promotion but I always find myself going back to Garnier. I love that all my greys are covered and my hair feels glossy after.
Best
Always leaves your hair feeling great , with a soft touch and great shine!
22/07/2019
#01 Best Selling Product.
Garnier is the best hair dying product I've ever came across. It leaves your hair feeling fantastic always. I would advise it to anyone.
Perfect color
I only use this product to color my hair. Always covers all the Grey, long lasting. What love is no ammonia smell. My hair is always soft
I only buy Garnier!
I have dark hair and wanted to dye it blonde but it's never come out blonde, I tried Garnier and it came out just like the box... I was super happy and so was my hubby...😊 I love you Garnier, you make me feel soo beautiful!
Garnier Nutrisse Creme
This hair colour is so rich. The colour is bright, also does not leave your hair dry & damaged.
Colour Bliss
I Have tried this and it was great, it came out exactly how i wanted it to and it had a lovely shine to it aswell. I was very happy and I highly recommend this product
Hair dye
This is a good product. Been using for the 1st time and would realy recommend it. Did not break my hair or lost any volume
Smooth and Silky
The color caught very well and I liked how it left my hair feeling so smooth and silky