Golden Cloud Cappuccino Muffin Mix 500g

4,8 5 0 60 60 Mix ‘n match all sorts of scrumptious muffins in a single batch with Golden Cloud’s deliciously convenient premix packs!
Golden Cloud Cappuccino Muffin Mix 500g

29/09/2022
Golden Cloud Cappuccino easy mix
No hard Easy to mix and my children enjoy each and every bite of it . It's perfect for me cz I don't have much timt
29/09/2022
Absolutely delicious
Quick and easy to make, tastes delicious with a cup of coffee, it brings back so much childhood memories, I think is perfect the way it is, you won't be disappointed, I absolutely would recommend
28/09/2022
Quick, easy and tasty
My husband loves to whip up a batch once a week or so. It tastes great, it's virtually impossible to flop and it stays fresh for a few days. And, of course, you can pour the batter into a cake pan and bake it like that. It tastes fantastic with coffee flavour buttercream icing.
20/09/2022
Quick and easy
Absolutely the best brand ever!! I highly recommend. And trust me you’ll never look back once you try this brand. Quick and easy
14/09/2022
Perfect flavor, if you love cappuccino like me, you won’t regret buying this. Smells great and makes baking easy, try it with creamed coffee, it’s to die for. No exaggeration!
13/09/2022
Tasty cupcake’s
Golden cloud easy mix makes baking easier and enjoyable. Very quick to make and so tasteful. Even more better when enjoyed with a cup of coffee on the side. Try them out and thank me later
08/09/2022
Affordability rises
I just love this product affordable , doing with the kids mess free
08/09/2022
Ready mix
I prefer golden cloud ready mix over any other brand. It is easy to make and its instructions are easy to follow. My only reason for not rating it a 5 out of 5 is the sweetness its too sweet I wish they could reduce their sugar level or perhaps give the consumer that option to choose.
06/09/2022
Good flavour
Very nice flavor tasting like real cappuccino.
03/09/2022
Easy to use
I’ve used this product a couple of times. It is soft and delicious. It’s very easy to use and it saves me a lot of time.
01/09/2022
Birthday Yummyness
Ok so it was my Birthday yesterday and I chose Golden Cloud Cupcakes for the complex. The cappuccino flavor was insanely Delish. Honestly so easy to bake and prepare. I’ve already told my sister and she bought some today. Her kids are loving them. Thanks Golden Cloud for a Taste sensation. Will recommend your range any day. And will Definitely be seeing you again soon.
31/08/2022
Convenience
Always an item on my grocery list as it is easy and quick to prepare and bake and tastes delicious. In the eyes of my sons I am a top baker but little do they know that it is with the help of Golden Cloud premixes.
30/08/2022
It has a unique flavor and not too sweet. Also easy to prepare as doesn't need much ingredients. The kids love them too.
23/08/2022
In a few minutes man
Really enjoyed the mixing of this product, so convenient and not messy at all. Instructions were perfect. Looking forward to more easy baking in minutes. Did I mention the flavor a great winter warmer.
22/08/2022
Easy mix
This product is the best for because I love to bake alot but I don't have time and I can do the baking easy.so far I don't think they could be.yes because it easy to use and love