Golden Cloud Cappuccino Muffin Mix 500g

4,8 5 0 161 161 Mix ‘n match all sorts of scrumptious muffins in a single batch with Golden Cloud’s deliciously convenient premix packs!
Golden Cloud Cappuccino Muffin Mix 500g

03/02/2023
Wonderful product
So easy to use and very quick to make when you in a hurry easy for tea meetings and on the go and bake quick and the product is so moist and soft lovely with coffee and tea I would really recommend this
28/01/2023
Sunday treats
Love the taste, texture and flavour of this product. Very nice, for lunch boxes or early mornings prayer sessions
27/01/2023
The best
I love this product, more convenient than easy to use... Absolutely love it.
26/01/2023
Awesome product
Easy to make, easy to bake! Makes my life so much better.
26/01/2023
great product
very easy to make even my 13yr old just add the needed ingredients and put in the oven
25/01/2023
Easy Yumminess
Easy to use, convenient never flops. It's always in my cupboard at home. Reccomend for everyone
25/01/2023
Super yummy
Super easy and yummy add a shot of expresso for a extra coffee taste This is super easy and quick to prep
Taste soooooo gooooooood
Easy to prepare,you can make as many as you like because we eat it for so many days and we love it at home.No improvements,everything is perfect.yes i would recommend this to everyone i know
Breakfast done easy peasy
Simple and easy option for breakfast. These are gobbled up in my household and I am requested to make them at least twice a week.
Sunday go too
This is my Sunday go too, it's quick and easy and so flavourful , u dnt even need alot of add on ingredients to make , I love that it also comes in a variety of flavours, I would recommend this to any one everyone even the kids can make it.
I love it
It's easy to use for people like me who can not really bake. If one follow the instructions correctly they will enjoy. Only if they had carrot flavors.
Perfect
Easy to mix , no mess and doesn’t take long to prepare
Convenient
This is my go to product and flavor when I'm lazy to bake. It's quick and fast, affording you time to focus on other things. I also like the fact that the sugar is not too overbearing, which is what tends to happen with these ready made products.
Quick and easy
Less mess and less time to prepare. I love baking and when I'm lazy or want to bake something quick this is my go to. Moist and flavourful
Amazing cupcake experience
Very easy to execute and preparing and yet the results are amazing