4,6 5 0 240 240 Two new flavours added to the range, Boerewors, and Crispy Chicken.
Maggi 2Minute Noodles - Crispy Chicken Boerewors

19/02/2020
Boyfriend approved
I buy this every grocery shop for my boyfriend as he practically lives off of this for lunch. He loves the crispy chicken flavour and will eat 2 packets in one go.
18/02/2020
Crispy chicken
The crispy chicken is my absolute favourite. I find the boerewors slightly salty.
18/02/2020
Crispy Chicken for the win!!
My 12 year old son is absolutely IN LOVE with the crispy chicken flavor. It's the only one he'll eat :D It cooks well and the taste is amazing. Would highly recommend this product for anyone that is looking for a quick meal.
15/02/2020
Tried and tested
These got to be my son's most favorite flavors, I make that every month they are in the grocery
12/02/2020
Easy and quick meal
Love this product. It is easy to use when you are in a hurry or on the go. Just a few minutes and your meal is ready. It is very tasty on its own or spiced up with extra ingridients.
11/02/2020
love it
My kids love it, they skip the dinner just to ask for the orange chicken 2min noodles. I buy 15 packs a months these kids will live off this if they could.
11/02/2020
The Best
Of all the 2 min noodle brands, Maggi is still the best. The taste is exactly what you would expect from the flavor description. It certainly has the most variety of flavors.
08/02/2020
Oodles of Noodles
2 min noodles are a must have in our home normally 2 or more of each flavour, awesome product for working Moms as a quick take to work lunch easy to prepare
07/02/2020
Maggi Noodles
Cooks in exactly 2 minutes and have a variety of flavors and my kids enjoy them so much.
07/02/2020
maggi
love the idea of a quick snack. its an easy go to on busy days. would love if they brought back the other flavours like Italian tomato and thai prawn. great product though
06/02/2020
Where's the flavor?
Crispy chicken to me tastes a lot like the chicken flavor... I always add my own spice as there used to be parsley in the noodles and since they did away with it, the flavor has been lost.
06/02/2020
Quick Meal
My Daughter loves noodles, is part of my grocery every month.
05/02/2020
Go to meal
Love the crispy chicken noodles, always a go to meal on a extremely busy or lazy to cook day. Winner in my household
04/02/2020
The best
This is a hit at my house. Everyone loves the taste. It really is a lifesaver for those days when mommy is out of it and does not cook.
29/01/2020
Which is your flavor
Crispy chicken is still the ultimate favorite in our house. Add cheese and viennas, dash of tomatoes sauce and voila a quick meal between school and sport.