4,6 5 0 256 256 Two new flavours added to the range, Boerewors, and Crispy Chicken.
Maggi 2Minute Noodles - Crispy Chicken Boerewors

24/11/2020
Quick and fast
My Sons love them i must always buy when i do Groceries, they helped my kids to be IN depended after school they just cook in the micro oven and enjoy they rather leave the bread and cook noodles.
22/11/2020
Maggi Noodles
My family loves Maggi 2 minute Noodles.It’s our favorite,especially the Durban curry.
12/11/2020
Good
my kids love this noodles durban curry and beef is there favorite flavors . i buy this every week
19/06/2020
Crispy chicken
Best maggi noodles by far it has a nice taste and I mean only 2 min to make that tummy smile🍽
06/06/2020
Number Noodles
These are the best in the Market!! The two minutes indicated on the pack is literally two minutes, less problems for mommy with impatient kids and for wuick meals on the go!! My kids favourite flavour is chicken yummy! but we have also tried the flavors they taste really good At times I have used the flavouring Sachets on food shhh! Don't tell....
23/04/2020
Noodles
I really enjoy the flavours. I just wish when they said 2minute noodles,they actually meant it..
09/04/2020
Maggi noodles
Is has a great taste and I love the variety of flavours.
08/04/2020
My boys favourite
My son just loves noodles and if the flavor is off the target hes the first to stop eating, hes madly in love with these new flavors ❤
22/03/2020
Maggi 2 minute noodles chicken
I ate 2 minute noodles for lunch every day, at one stage. Quick and easy. Delicious
18/03/2020
amazing
good quality easy to make great taste kids love it
18/03/2020
Noodles
My kid and nephew whose one years old enjoys the chicken flavor.
10/03/2020
Kiddies fav
My kids love the crispy chicken, along with the durban curry. I hardly buy the original flavours anymore. The crispy chicken is much more flavourful then the original chicken. The aroma is delicious
10/03/2020
best
my daughter loves the new crispy chicken flavor, and best quick meal for an active toddler.
09/03/2020
A good snack and main meal
Maggie's two minute noodles is a great meal for the whole family and our toddler love to eat noodles,she enjoyes all flavours
08/03/2020
Maggie noddles
My child loves this its easy and quick ti prepare, love all the flavours especially cheese and chicken flavour