4,4 5 0 21 21 Taste the various flavours in the Greek Island collection and be transported into a land of fantasy, freedom and fun.
Messaris Greek Island Potato Crisps Tomato & Olive Flavour

19/02/2020
Very different
I personally enjoyed these chips. My family however didn't. It's not for everyone...The chips are good, proper Messaris quality. The flavours aren't something I've had before, but I was pleased and really liked it. I would by this again for myself.
18/02/2020
A little different
I really like these crisps, as they are somewhat different to what else is on offer in the same class. The flavour options are also rather nice! A tad expensive, but overall worth is!
12/02/2020
Nice crisps
I enjoy the flavour or these chips as well as their crunchiness. Definitely enjoyed them and will buy them again.
10/02/2020
Chips
The chips are very tasty, a bit hard and I feel over priced
07/02/2020
Light and Crispy
These chips I have bought on occasion and even though they are light and crispy, it still felt like something was lacking. I usually buy the Lay chips and will also buy Doritos regularly. Messaris not an regular buy and we buy chips almost thrice a week
05/02/2020
Braai Snack
Not my favorite of crisps. I found them to be a little oily and flaky. Served them at a Braai and most of my friends did enjoy them, but I did find them a little fragile to use with dips. Worth a try, something different for a change.
04/02/2020
It’s nice
The chips are nice and chrisp but for me it still lacked that wow factor. I still buy if when we have or going to a braai and our friends enjoy it as well. More of an adult type chip, our toddler doesn’t like it.
28/01/2020
Very tasty
The taste is incredible, they crunchy and full of flavor.
28/01/2020
Lovely ,tickles my taste buds
Enjoyed it so much I didnt want to share . It tingles my taste buds
20/01/2020
The taste of Greece
my tastebuds were on cloud nine!! definitely one for my shopping list
20/01/2020
Greek Island tomato and olive flavour
This is a very tasty crisp I was dubious in buying it but absolutely loved the flavouring. this will definitely be on my shopping list from now on.
17/01/2020
Messaris Greek Island chips
The tomato and olive flavour is so authentic, you will believe you are in the Mediterranean when you eat these chips. Full of flavour and extra crispy. Love them
27/01/2020
I have not yet tried this out and have not seen it on the shop
22/01/2020
i have not yet sen this in the shop will keep an eye out for it and try it out
21/01/2020
Bit pricey but would love to try one day. The variety of flavors looks interesting