Parmalat EasyGest Low Fat Granadilla Flavoured Yoghurt Drinking 250g

4,8 5 0 28 28 Parmalat EasyGest Low Fat Granadilla Flavoured Yoghurt Drinking is Lactose-free and easy to digest. This drinking yoghurt is full of flavour, healthy and a great-tasting on-the-go snack, perfect for the entire family with a convenient screw-cap.
Parmalat EasyGest Low Fat Granadilla Flavoured Yoghurt Drinking 250g

03/08/2022
i will buy it again
Nothing to Dislike this Yogurt is packaged well and Tastes Very Good! It would serve you well, providing a wonderful snack, While you were out and about!
29/07/2022
Tasty and no tummy aches!
Love this lactose free drinking yoghurt. Great for lactose intolerant people. I had no stomach aches after. I love the granadilla flavour but I wish there were more options. I like variety! Would definitely recommend if you're lactose intolerant.
19/07/2022
Enjoyed every sip
I loved it so much tried it last week, it was not too think or thin and the granadilla flavour comes through just right
19/07/2022
I love absolutely love the taste is creamy and dreamy, leaves the tummy feeling good, would recommend it anytime.
11/07/2022
Delicious product
I absolutely love this drink. The flavor is delicious and it’s very filling. I will definitely be buying this regularly.
11/07/2022
Excellent product
Great tasting yogurt drink and does not cause bloating. I will definitely purchase this product again.
10/07/2022
Very tastey
This is a very good taste and have a nice feeling on your tummy after drinking it
07/07/2022
Lactose intolerant
Very Delicious but a bigger size would be lovely.Was skeptical at first about the taste,but it was surprisingly creamy and flavourful.
06/07/2022
Parmalat drinking yogurt review
Very tasty, creamy and not much sugar, as I prefer. Easy for lunch boxes Filling
04/07/2022
I am sold
I bought all flavours because I had extracted my tooth. I honestly wished for more. Very tasty and I am a fan. This is my go to breakfast on the go. Can we have a slightly bigger size?
30/06/2022
Snack attack
Delicious quick snack during busy times very tasty I love it
27/06/2022
parmalat
This is the best so far. my baby loves it. so i make sure i stock to make sure he doesn't run short
25/06/2022
Yummy Yoghurt Drink!
This is a delicious yoghurt drink I love to buy often. Very tastey and filling. Love the flavours and how smooth and silky the texure is. It's really worth trying. Highly recommend it.
24/06/2022
Simply the best
Tasted once but couldn't find it again in any other store as I enjoyed because of me being diabetic it helped so much .
21/06/2022
I appreciate that Parmalat is catering for Lactose intolerant people. The variety of their products is great and the taste isn't bland. I am a fan.