4,5 5 0 27 27 Kills cockroaches instantly on contact. Maximum cockroach control for heavy infestations. Kills cockroaches and eggs they carry. Long lasting kill when sprayed on surfaces.
Raid Max Cockroach Specialist Killer

31/01/2020
it killed all the roaches
we have a roach problem in our complex and this product sorted that out snap snap
22/10/2019
Raid
is there a way this product can be less affactive more especially in the smell? this works wonders but the coughing & sneezing after use is really bad, too strong for my liking.
23/09/2019
Amazed
Wehave been struggligwith cockroaches since our neighbours moved in. Since using this product I am able to keep my house free from these buggers that just pop up everywhere
17/09/2019
No more roaches
As much as I keep my house clean, you can't control the neighbours. I dibt even want to see a roach in my space, so I spray it after cleaning my home, in corners, hidden areas and in front of doors. I can't remember the last time I saw a roach in my home.
11/09/2019
raid
Kills faster than other insect sprays smell is not strong and doesn't leave a long-lasting smell in the air
05/09/2019
Fast
Definitely kills bugs fast, works like immediately
03/09/2019
It really works
I find Raid really works and is long lasting compared to the other brands.
28/08/2019
Raid Max
Very effective and long lasting and has a strong solid spray top.
23/08/2019
Efective
Very effective on other bugs and insects too, with summer season coming up
21/08/2019
Raid max
Kills instant. It really took all spiders and Flys out of my house and it's good. I like that it's a helping hand with spiders and flies
20/08/2019
Effectiveness in a can
Very fast acting and long lasting effect. You do not need to re-apply daily
20/08/2019
Life saver!!!!!!!
it is amazing because it kills everything in seconds. i love this product. kills fast and doesn't leave a stinky smell. i won't change anything about it and yes i would recommend it
17/08/2019
Kills faster than others
Kills faster than other insect sprays smell is not strong and doesnt leave a long lasting smell in the air
17/08/2019
True cockroach killer
Great product. Quickly renders cockroaches unable to scurry away. Very effective just use in a well ventilated area
16/08/2019
Raid
I like raid bec it kills the cockroach and other insects.