4,5 5 0 23 23 Kills cockroaches instantly on contact. Maximum cockroach control for heavy infestations. Kills cockroaches and eggs they carry. Long lasting kill when sprayed on surfaces.

2019/09/17
No more roaches
As much as I keep my house clean, you can't control the neighbours. I dibt even want to see a roach in my space, so I spray it after cleaning my home, in corners, hidden areas and in front of doors. I can't remember the last time I saw a roach in my home.
2019/09/11
raid
Kills faster than other insect sprays smell is not strong and doesn't leave a long-lasting smell in the air
2019/09/05
Fast
Definitely kills bugs fast, works like immediately
2019/09/03
It really works
I find Raid really works and is long lasting compared to the other brands.
2019/08/28
Raid Max
Very effective and long lasting and has a strong solid spray top.
2019/08/23
Efective
Very effective on other bugs and insects too, with summer season coming up
2019/08/21
Raid max
Kills instant. It really took all spiders and Flys out of my house and it's good. I like that it's a helping hand with spiders and flies
2019/08/20
Effectiveness in a can
Very fast acting and long lasting effect. You do not need to re-apply daily
2019/08/20
Life saver!!!!!!!
it is amazing because it kills everything in seconds. i love this product. kills fast and doesn't leave a stinky smell. i won't change anything about it and yes i would recommend it
2019/08/17
Kills faster than others
Kills faster than other insect sprays smell is not strong and doesnt leave a long lasting smell in the air
2019/08/17
True cockroach killer
Great product. Quickly renders cockroaches unable to scurry away. Very effective just use in a well ventilated area
2019/08/16
Raid
I like raid bec it kills the cockroach and other insects.
2019/08/14
It's the best
I tried it and I must say it does kill those cockroaches
2019/08/14
Strong Smell
i am person who has sinus problem and the smell from this product had my sinus reacting very badly. Kills the insects but the smell is too strong.
2019/08/08
Very good but...
This product works effectively however when inhaled I find that it has a very strong smells that lead to nose irritation, sneezing and at times cough.