Sta-Soft Ultra Concentrate Waterlily Fabric Softener - 1L

4,9 5 0 59 59 Sta-soft Ultra Concentrate Waterlily Sensations! Experience the endless fragrance of a lush petal freshness that lasts and lasts. With essential oils, every drop of Waterlily sensations leaves your clothes feeling soft and smelling amazing. <br><br> Lush petal freshness with essential oils<br> It is 4X more concentrated - One small cap is all you need<br> It is ready to use - No need to dilute it<br> 4X more fragrance for long-lasting freshness<br> It gives you 20 washes<br>
Sta-Soft Ultra Concentrate Waterlily Fabric Softener - 1L

11/07/2024
The best
The sta soft fragrance is the best. It smells like I want to eat it up.This sta soft keeps the smell in your clothes for days. And I think that this is the best. I recommend this to wash my clothes
09/07/2024
Wonderful
Smells so well ,refreshing leaves clothes smelling good I love it I love it I love it
06/07/2024
Lasting fragrance
It leave your clothes smelling good for days and soft
05/07/2024
Smells fresh
It's smell fresh and makes ironing easy very love it
04/07/2024
Best of the best
Sta soft is the best it leaves your clothes soft and the fragrance it amazing.i love everything about it .I always buy alot when it's on special I recommend everyone to try this product you can't go wrong .
28/06/2024
Sta-soft fabric softner
It has a fragrance that lasts long on fabrics making them softer for longer
25/06/2024
Very good
It smells divine and it's so smooth on clothes and blankets. I used it many times.The smell of fresh garden.
20/06/2024
Reviewing the sta soft Concentrate
Sta-Soft Ultra Concentrate Waterlily Fabric Softener is a game-changer for my laundry routine. The waterlily fragrance is lovely and fresh, and the formula leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling amazing. I love that it's 4X more concentrated than regular Sta-Soft, making it a great value for the price. Plus, it's easy to use and doesn't require any diluting. With its long-lasting fragrance and fabric protection, this fabric softener has become a staple in my household. Overall, I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality and performance of Sta-Soft Ultra Concentrate Waterlily Fabric Softener!
19/06/2024
Sta-soft
It smells fresh and last longer, leaves the clothes smelling fresh and soft.
19/06/2024
Sta-soft Ultra
I love the smell of it it always leave my clothes soft and smelling Devine
18/06/2024
Excellent product
It smells so good and makes fabrics smooth... I love it!
18/06/2024
Baby soft
Leaves clothes smelling so nice and comfortably soft
17/06/2024
Sta Sofr Ultra concentrate
Leave my washing good and clean and Fresh. I would highly reccomend this profuct to my friends
16/06/2024
Sta-soft fabric softener
It smells so nice and also leave your clothes very soft
16/06/2024
I can’t leave without it
Washing alone with washing powder doesn’t bring the nice scent on clothes so I always use the fabric softner to make my clothes and kids clothes to smell nice and good all the time