Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Moisturising Body Cream 400ml

4,8 5 0 138 138 Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Moisturising Body Cream is made with cocoa butter that revives dry, dull skin to reveal its natural glow.
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Glow Moisturising Body Cream 400ml

27/01/2023
I love the smell
I love the smell and how it keeps my skin soft and moisturised as I have dry skin . absolutely a must
25/01/2023
All day moisture
I use this everyday with my other products on my belly. Helps keep it moisturised.
24/01/2023
Absolutely good
It moisturize skin, it gives a skin a glow, it's smile is soo excellent and last longer
23/01/2023
Loved it
I remember when I 1st tried this I received a voucher of saving r50 for it at picnpay and I tried it for the 1st tym and I just fell inlove with it
23/01/2023
Perfect solution for dry skin
This product is amazing for dry skin. It does not leave you feeling greasy like most products on the market. It absorbs easily into the skin and smells amazing.
21/01/2023
Smooth skin
The product it very good for the skin.especially for someone who has a dry skin like me,don't hesitate,try it and u can see change.
10/01/2023
Works wonders on my skin and I love it
I love Vaseline and it's working wonders on my skin
09/01/2023
Vaseline
My kids and i have dry skin, vaseline has always our best moisturiser. We love it
20/12/2022
Coconut, my go to in body products.
I have used another well known brand and recently changed to vaseline. I just love how it makes my skin feels and the smell. It is perfect for summer. Glowing with no more dryness.
14/12/2022
Smells delicious
This is perfect for my dry skin and makes me smell delicious. I love it
10/12/2022
Vaseline
It leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and moist and it's smells refreshing
09/12/2022
Vaseline
I have been using Vaseline for a long time now,it gives me golw and soften my skin .
08/12/2022
Softness
I have been using Vaseline body cream especially coco butter fragrance. My body is smooth and is without cracks. I am afraid of other fragrances though but I'm willing to explore them.
08/12/2022
Moisture
I have a dry skin, but since I used this product my skin is soft
07/12/2022
Glow beauty
Great to soften and moisture content for supple skin.