Vital Cranberry & Coconut Muesli 700g

4,8 5 0 12 12 Start your mornings off with a toasty bowl of this deliciously natural muesli with bits and pieces of cranberries and coconut. This muesli is entirely vegan and contains a wealth of fibre to get you started off right in the mornings.
Vital Cranberry & Coconut Muesli 700g

03/08/2022
BUY IT NOW!!!
Ever since I discovered this Muesli, my life has changed! I am not a breakfast person but this is so quick, easy, and versatile that I no longer skip breakfast and have a bowl of this with either hot water or milk to start my day there are so many different ways to prepare muesli but our fav is just straight up with yogurt and fruit!
29/07/2022
addicted
I have been using this since post OP and my gut is feeling good
23/07/2022
Addicted
O my goodness, I am addicted to this muesli!! My husband does not even like cranberries and I have to hide it otherwise he will devour it by himself. Delicious!
20/07/2022
Tastes delicious
Love this product nice and light delicious taste best with yogurt
10/07/2022
Great choice
Tried it, love it and now it’s on my grocery list. I enjoy the cranberry and coconut flavour because it really gives. Friend and Family tried it it’s really worth it
29/06/2022
Tasty Healthy
I loved the berries and coconut flavour combination! It is now on my have to have grocery list!
15/06/2022
Very good product
I love this muesli more especially the cranberry, it tastes really good
06/06/2022
Vital
What a nice Meusli! It realy is something else. I enjoy it.
05/06/2022
Vital Cranberry & Cocunut muesli
Taste so good I enjoy cranberry &coconut muesli with yoghurt its make my day
04/06/2022
combination crunchy win eady breakfast
Have it in my cupboard.love it on the go plain in a cup and can eat it whilst driving as is ...pour it into my mouth;}...or enjoy the plain yoghurt milk or juice.suitable for dinner too and well priced.also like the fact that it is high in fibre and npt too sweet
03/06/2022
Vital Muesli Cranberry and Coconot
Love the cranberries and coconut, but the muesli tasted a bit like cardboard
02/06/2022
This is so yummy paired with some plain yogurt