2.1 5 0 114 114 The only energy drink with a great Coca-Cola taste! With caffeine from naturally-derived sources, guarana extracts and B vitamins, and completely taurine-free, Coca-Cola Energy is here to complement your upbeat and busy life.

20/08/2019
Coke energy
This new product from the coke range is a decent soft drink. Flavour is mild yet refreshing. Lower caffeine content then majority of available energy drinks on the majority on the market at present.
20/08/2019
Not original
Not good taste to sweet, plus for it contain a bit expensive
It’s ok
It tastes ok wouldn’t buy it much. It hasn’t got a nice taste
I love it
I love the taste of this! Nice and refreshing. Has the taste of coke but you can definitely taste the energy drink too
19/08/2019
Does not taste like coca cola
This product was disgusting and did not taste like coa cola. Had a horrible after taste as well. I would not recommend it and will stick to my usual brand of energy drink.
Hideous
I bought this thinking that it would have even the remotest taste to coke, no such luck. It tastes just like the rest of the energy drinks out there, I would give it a miss unless you just want to give it a shot, but URGH, i need some new drain cleaner I guess, perhaps its good for that.
19/08/2019
Was there no testers available?
Oh boy.. this is BAD it tastes TERRIBLE .. I really wonder when products like this hit the market, like who actually tested this? who tasted it and said 'good to go!' It tastes chemical/medicinal. And I'm not anti energy drinks it's just this one is bad tasting. Will not buy again.
Coca Cola Energy
I tried as I thought it would give me boost but It didn't. I was like drink flat coke.
Horrible.
Didn’t like it at all. It tasted artificial and didn’t have a nice flavour to it. My husband and son both didn’t like it either.
Horrible
I always like to try new things when they come out, especially energy drinks.... I know, bad. This was definitely not a good one at all! Had a disgusting taste and ended up tipping it out.
Bleh
Well thankfully I was given a can to taste by a friend.... well It went down the sink. No idea on the energy boost effect as I couldn't get past the artificial cherry/fake cola taste. A BIG miss for me. But then again not surprised, since coke ditched actual Zero I haven't touched any of their products and this was an ample reminder why.
No thank you
I felt let down by this product. I was keen to try a cost effective alternate to when I need a pick me up (I don't drink a lot of energy drinks) but I wasn't keen on this one. The taste is difficult to describe and I did not like it, and yes as others have mentioned the after taste is weird too. I'm happy to pay a bit more and stick with something I prefer the taste of. Sorry guys - good try.
A bit little Dr Pepper
It has a really nice cherry flavour a little bit like if you mixed Dr Pepper with Red bull. It's my new favourite energy drink. It does have a little bit of a weird after taste. But really good
17/08/2019
Great taste
Great tasting energy drink. Would have to be my favourite energy drink now.
17/08/2019
Not good!
Very disappointed in this product! Does not taste like coke at all, more of a cheap cola taste.