4.4 5 0 34 34 Try Cottee's Cordial in Orange & Mango flavour. Now with 40% fruit juice!

17/10/2019
Perfect mix of citrus and tropics
I usually get tropical crush but my local store had none left and I decided to grab this instead. I’m glad cause it’s fantastic and it’s good to be able to change between the flavours.
06/10/2019
CotteesCordial
Love this product always have this on hand as it is my grandsons favourite
05/10/2019
Very yum
I love this cordial. Cotter's always make there cordials so tasty and fruity and this one is no exception. The mango to orange is a perfect balance of tangy to sweet and oh so refreshing.
04/10/2019
Good not great
Taste okay could be better if it tasted more natural
27/09/2019
Great for the summer
My kids love the taste of this during the summer. Its great with some ice on your favourite cocktail. The taste is similar to fresh juice. Its a great little bottle with a handle than can also be reused. I highly recommend it,
18/09/2019
Great Flavour
Cottee’s cordial is my go to drink especially on those hot summer days. You can really taste the orange & mango and it’s to sip away those thirsts you have. Definitely a recommended
05/09/2019
Add a little flavour
I bought this as another option for the kids instead of drinking milk, milo or water. They have water bottles they drink from but this gives that little bit of extra flavour which is nice for a change every now and then and now their drink bottles always come home empty.
02/09/2019
Love the fruity taste
We love this brand of cordial in our house, and I love the mango and orange one, will certainly be purchasing it again.
28/08/2019
Sugar Fix
This Cordial is the only brand I purchase... love the taste Orange and Mango. Will purchase again
28/08/2019
absolutely delicious
I loved this so much, Hubby not so much because he hates mangoes but I loved the fresh refreshing flavour
27/08/2019
We love this cordial
We love all the flavours of cordial. We have just tried the orange and mango, we have enjoyed it but we do love the fruit cup or just orange flavours. We would recommend this product to others to try
25/08/2019
Refreshingly tasty
I absolutely love this Cordial. I am a big fan of orange and mango concentrated juice, this Cordial is so close to tasting the same and makes up so much more than the 2 litres I would buy at the shops.
25/08/2019
Refreshing
I like to keep one in the fridge specially on summer days. Nice flavor and you can adjust how sweet you want it with the amount of water you put in. I find that it’s something everyone enjoys to drink.
23/08/2019
Delicious!!
Very delicious, a lovely mix of flavours. It is my new favourite cordial.
23/08/2019
Too sweet
Liked the taste but a bit too sweet for my liking.