4.8 5 0 25 25 Macro almond spread is made from certified organic almonds. Pure and simple, just the way nature intended.
Macro Natural Almond Spread

24/07/2020
OMG yes
this almond spread is hands down the best one on the market 🤤 Smooth and flawless - it is perfect as a snack with carrot and celery sticks...or on its own straight out of the tub 😉
24/07/2020
Very tasty
Loved this. Eat it with toast or biscuits or cut vegs like a dip
19/07/2020
All natural but a bit bland. Mayby some pink salt is needed
All natural but a bit bland. Mayby some pink salt needed
18/07/2020
Excellent in brownies
I bake ALOT and i got over using peanut butter because im tryong this keto low carb thing and this was a brilliant alternative. I love the taste, its easy to use and and pairs well with my other flavours.
14/07/2020
Delicious after a workout
This is my go to product after a run smeared on a banana. It spreads easily, isn’t oily and tastes smooth and creamy.
09/07/2020
Easy spread and delicious
I like this spread. It tastes good and easy to spread.
09/07/2020
great product
macro range is good, and this one is a lovely choice for the household.
08/07/2020
Fave!
A must have in my grocery trips, weather or not we still have in stock. We love peanut butter but having discovered this lets me enjoy PB without the guilt! Must try!
06/07/2020
This is the only one I eat. I love the taste, texture, spreadable-ness... it's all devine! And you don't feel guilty eating it!
06/07/2020
Great replacement for peanut butter
This is soooooo good. When I was looking for a more natural or healthy option than regular peanut butter, I gave this a go. Never looked back.
Love the texture
I love the smoothness and taste so much better than the other brand.
Healthy alternative!
You have to approach this product with an open mind. You will not be disappointed with the taste if you can do without sweetness. Consistency is similar to peanut butter. I liked it.
Macro Almond Spread
This is the best! It’s not a chemical bomb and tastes great on apple slices for that cheeky treat, your smoothie bowls, your overnight oats and one I just discovered last night on your ice cream with banana! OMG Don’t knock it till you try it!
Healthy protein option
Its great specially when you feeling snacky.Its an absolute healthy option for people who are trying to lose weight as well.
06/07/2020
Much healthier than other spreads
Love the nutty taste and it’s very healthy 100% almonds