4.7 5 0 12 12 The Spice Tailor Bengali Coconut Daal is a deliciously moreish combination of yellow lentils, fresh coconut and whole spices. Create this feast-worthy favourite in minutes. No other ingredients required!

19/07/2019
Not for me
Too coconutty and not like typical daal. My partner however enjoyed it.
16/07/2019
Delicious!
This product stands alone as a side dish to a meal and is delicious with the addition of roasted cauliflower for a complete vegetarian dinner! All family members enjoyed this flavorsome Daal. We will be purchasing again!
15/07/2019
better than expected!
This was very easy to prepare and had a lot of flavour. I added some chicken pieces to it so it was a lovelt well balanced dinner.
10/07/2019
Perfect accompaniment or meal
I love these, but they need to be cooked a lot longer than the packet says and with more water. I usually simmer for close to an hours to maximum flavour, add a little yogurt and mango chutney and delicious.
The very best Daal ever
So quick and easy to prepare yet it tastes like ones that take hours. Great on its own or as a side with other Spice Tailor main meals. The whole family loves it
EASY AND DELICIOUS
AUTHENTIC FLAVOUR, SUPER EASY TO PREPARE AND REALLY DELICIOUS. MUCH BETTER THAN I EXPECTED.
9/07/2019
Good value and very delicious
Great product, a must try. My whole family enjoyed the daal.
4/07/2019
Great product to use and very straight forward instructions....taste so very fresh.
26/06/2019
Easy Peasy Product
A great product to have in your pantry if you are an Indian cuisine fan! The daal and spices are prepared in the pack, it serves 2 -3 people and you can add other ingredients if you wish. It is ready in minutes and tastes authetic, very delicious!
24/06/2019
The Spice Taylor coconut daal
I purchased the Spice Taylor coconut daal when a friend originally from India recomended it. The combination of red lentils and various spices was delicious and I also thoroughly recommend it
9/07/2019
Would love to try this but can never find any ,Coles we’re giving away free ones still no success ,is it that good there are none left
24/06/2019
Sounds yummy and we love the Spice Taylor currys. I'll definately be keeping an eye out for this.