4.7 5 0 20 20 The Spice Tailor Bengali Coconut Daal is a deliciously moreish combination of yellow lentils, fresh coconut and whole spices. Create this feast-worthy favourite in minutes. No other ingredients required!

15/10/2019
Curry in a hurry!
It was simple and easy to make, however following the instructions it went all gluggy and weird. The flavours were nice, would possibly try again and use coconut milk and add some chicken!
27/09/2019
Tasty and Nutritious
This product is so east to make , just takes a few minutes. I have it with a basmati rice and a chicken o r beef curry. Love how all the condiments are packed. I always use this product and others in the range. Good value for money.
25/09/2019
AMAZING
QUICK easy and very very tasty my 5 and 7 yr old loved it too. i love how natural it tastes and it has the same qulailty as a going out for indian food has.
28/08/2019
Quick and easy
Easy to use and so convenient. The whole family enjoyed the taste, will definitely purchase again
23/08/2019
So easy
This is so easy to use and really tasty. Will definitely get this again.
18/08/2019
Delicious and easy
Perfect as a meal, or as a side dish on a curry night. Easy to heat and it tastes delicious.
02/08/2019
Spice Tailor Bengali Coconut Daal
Very convenient, very tasty easy to prepare. Flavoursome rich spices. Good with naan bread. Nice packaging.
20/07/2019
Lovely
This Daahl tasted wonderful. It had a nice subtle taste of coconut. Which I liked. Was very easy to make and didn't take long or much effort. Perfect for people who have very little time that want a decent home cooked meal.
19/07/2019
Not for me
Too coconutty and not like typical daal. My partner however enjoyed it.
16/07/2019
Delicious!
This product stands alone as a side dish to a meal and is delicious with the addition of roasted cauliflower for a complete vegetarian dinner! All family members enjoyed this flavorsome Daal. We will be purchasing again!
15/07/2019
better than expected!
This was very easy to prepare and had a lot of flavour. I added some chicken pieces to it so it was a lovelt well balanced dinner.
10/07/2019
Perfect accompaniment or meal
I love these, but they need to be cooked a lot longer than the packet says and with more water. I usually simmer for close to an hours to maximum flavour, add a little yogurt and mango chutney and delicious.
The very best Daal ever
So quick and easy to prepare yet it tastes like ones that take hours. Great on its own or as a side with other Spice Tailor main meals. The whole family loves it
EASY AND DELICIOUS
AUTHENTIC FLAVOUR, SUPER EASY TO PREPARE AND REALLY DELICIOUS. MUCH BETTER THAN I EXPECTED.
09/07/2019
Good value and very delicious
Great product, a must try. My whole family enjoyed the daal.