Abreva Crème de traitement contre les maux de froid

4,7 5 0 166 166 La crème de traitement Abreva réduit la durée de la douleur causée par les maux de froid, les brûlures, les démangeaisons et les picotements tout en travaillant plus rapide* pour raccourcir le temps de guérison des douleurs froides
Abreva Crème de traitement contre les maux de froid

13-04-2021
Works great!
I have been using abreva for years now as I had cold sores since middle school. We you feel the first signs of a cold sore coming out and you rub the abreva on the cold sore at least twice a day the cold sore actually does not come out looking bad so you don't have to hide it. I love this product and it has help me a lot especially when you have meeting at work.
13-04-2021
Great over counter cold sore remedy
Reasonably priced, over counter, no prescription required, use at first tingle, I found it was able to reduce duration and severity of the cold sore. Very satisfied with this product!
12-04-2021
Fast acting
When I feel the tingling of a cold sore I immediately use this product. It stops the cold sore in its path and what could have been an unsightly outbreak is now gone in less than 36 hours.
12-04-2021
good stuff
I had a cold sore that didnt want to go away and was super painful recently and this stuff took the pain away immediately. my cold sore went away like 3 days later which I was super happy about.
11-04-2021
Excellent
I Highly recommend using at first signs of a cold sore. This product works great and fast.
11-04-2021
Works wonders
I swear by Abreva to quickly get rid of those nasty Cold Sores. It works quickly and discreetly
10-04-2021
Go to product
Highly recommend using at first signs of cold sore. The sooner you start treating the effected area the sooner the healing process begins.
10-04-2021
Works great
I have always trusted Abreva cold sore medication and it’s my go to medication for when I am dealing with a cold sore. I get cold sores every few months and now when I feel one is about to show up I start applying the abreva medication. Works instantly to provide relief and shorten the duration of the cold sore. Definitely recommend.
09-04-2021
Works
This is my go to brand for cold sores. Works everytime. Definately recommend it. Especially if you can use it right away.
09-04-2021
Accélère la guérison
J'ai toujours un tube de ce produit au cas ou un feux sauvage apparait. Si pris à temps, la guérison est beaucoup plus rapide.
My go to
This is my go to product whenever I get a cold sore. It makes it less prone to cracking and it heals faster. I love that I can pick it up at the store without a prescription. I definitely recommend it to anyone dealing with a cold sore.
it works
This product works great! Typically I don't get cold sores often, but when I do this is my go to product. I can feel a cold sore coming before its visible and have this on hand. It definitely speeds up healing, my cold sores are gone within a couple of days.
08-04-2021
Have yet to find anything that works better
It's certainly amazing. The second I feel that horrible tingle, I put a small dab of it on and it's like magic. It doesn't always go away on the first dose but by the 2nd or 3rd it's gone. Not to mention if you catch it early enough most people wouldn't even know it's there because it doesn't get as large or scabby with it. I've been using this product now for 3 years, 7 don't think I'd ever use anything else now.
08-04-2021
Best product I’ve ever used for cold sores
For me this works best if I apply it when the tingling of the cold sore starts. If it comes out overnight it still helps the cold sore from getting full blown. I keep my little tube in a pill bottle to keep it from getting squished.
07-04-2021
very effective
this zaps cold sores in 24 hours, it is a must have in my medicine cabinet at all times. blemishes, allergic reactions, cold sores - it takes care of them all. it does exactly what it claims to do - it is perfection in my eyes.