4,2 5 0 54 54 Au début ils sont acides. Puis ils deviennent sucrés.

2019-08-22
awesome
I think it is awesome and great for road trips super amazing price, the taste amazing for mango lovers! I would love it if they made a supersize Maynards in this flavor better than the rest thanks Maynards for this amazing product.
2019-08-22
Awesome!
It's soft and very tasty! and I love Mango flavour :)
2019-08-21
Yum!
Love sour candies and these have become my new favourite.
2019-08-20
Different
It was pretty decent but still love the sour patch kids, watermelon and cherry blasters are still much better
2019-08-17
Not bad
Not bad, but I think the watermelon and fuzzy peaches are a lot better. Cool idea though to do mangoes.
2019-08-16
Not my thing
I love this company and love all the sour candies they make! But I was not happy with these and I love mango but just didnt find it an appealing taste.
2019-08-15
Great Product
It was great the perfect blend of sour and sweet. I love almost all of Maynards products with exception to wine gummies. They dont have to improve much but maybe get rid of all the sugar.
2019-08-12
Awesome candy!
Love these candies sour then sweet.Once i open tthe bag i have to finish
2019-08-07
Loved these!!!
Me and my boyfriend absoutely love these. Not to chewy so your chewing for days lol just the right amount of chew and the taste is amazing! I would love more flavors! But overall very impressed.
2019-08-07
Lack flavor
I love most all sour candies, and I love mango however, I did not find much of a mango flavor. I will not purchase this flavor again.
2019-08-05
Sweet and sour Yummy
My go to sour treat use to be Maynard’s Fuzzy Peach or Sour Patch Kids. But since the Mango flavour has come on the market I would prefer this over the other flavours. The only problem is they are so good that they are often sold out.
2019-07-29
maynard candy
First they aren't sour.. they do have a nice flavor, but not what I was expecting. Kids loved them. Reminded me more of the peaches.
2019-07-28
not the best, but okay
These we're not as good as expected. I would buy the other maynards candies before re-purchasing this kind.
2019-07-26
A Mango Lovers New Favorite
These are amazing! If you are a mango lover, I would definitely recommend. I was shocked by how authentic the mango flavor was! They are also the perfect balance of sour and sweet. I would buy them again for sure!
2019-07-25
Good
It’s good but not my favourite. I would recommend but won’t buy it for myself again