4,1 5 0 91 91 Au début ils sont acides. Puis ils deviennent sucrés.
Maynards Sour Patch Kids Bonbons à la Mangue

03-01-2020
Mango-licous!
My overall opinion of this product was that they were good. I actually enjoyed this product because it wasnt really sour like a lot of this companies products. The candies were fresh and actually tasted like mangos. I would recommend this product.
03-01-2020
so fun & yummy
I bought this at a gas station, the attendant was as curious as I was so I shared one to taste...we both agreed this is one of our new favourite sour Gummies!
02-01-2020
Taste and Texture Nice
I had these stored in cupboard for over a month as I forgot I bought them. Even after this time the candies remained soft and tasted great! the flavour is really mangoes.
16-12-2019
Mmmm
Love these candies. Not to sour or sweet!! Maynard’s knows how to make candy!! We buy Maynard’s quite a bit! Love the different types of candies they make. Mango flavour is new and amazing always recommend to friends
05-12-2019
Sour patch mango
These are good. But me myself and my opinion is nothing can ever replace the original sour patch kids. They are my all time favourite.
02-12-2019
Candy
Loved them. Good texture with natural taste. Would recommend this treat.
28-11-2019
Underwhelming
I was so excited to try these, sour candy is my favorite indulgence, and mangos are one of my favorite fruits. I was disappointed though, wasn’t what I was expecting. It wasn’t sour enough and the mango flavor tasted like chemicals.
20-11-2019
Mango Sour Patch Kids?
You must try these! Just another favourite to add to our list!
08-11-2019
Mangoless
we love maynards and we love mangoes so thought this was going to be amazing. Unfortunately, the sourness overpowers the mango flavour, and after the sugary/sour coating is done, there isn't much to savour, no mango flavour either :( Had to take it into work for colleagues to finish them off, even then it sat around for a few days.
01-11-2019
bonbon surette
Pas les plus gouteux que j'ai mangé, le côté surette n'est pas assez prononcé à mon gout.
01-11-2019
More sweet than sour
I love sour keys and sour patch kids. These are not bad but are a bit sweeter than I would prefer with a mango flavor. There's no pucker here.
10-10-2019
yummy
love mango, it's the bomb of all flavors love sour, that citrus zap of yumminess love maynards !!!
04-10-2019
Correct
Je n'ai pas vraiment aimer. Je trouve pas que sa goûte vraiment les mangues. J'adore les sour patch kids oursons mais ceux-ci je passe mon tour.
30-09-2019
Might as well have called them Fuzzy Mango.
They're Fuzzy Peach, but mango. Absolutely delicious, just what I was hoping they would taste like. Another great creation from Maynards, just wish they had named it outside of the Sour Patch Kids line of candies.
26-09-2019
Sour Patch Kids - Staple Candy
Maynards sour patch kids are one of the best sour candies of its kind. They have been around for a long time but the quality has stayed the same. They turn from sour to sweet. Give them a try!