Milk-Bone régals tendres et fondants gâteries pour chiens poulet 113g

4,8 5 0 85 85 Les chiens ne peuvent pas résister au goût du poulet grillé! Et pourquoi devraient-ils s’en priver? Les régals tendres et fondants Milk-Bone à la recette au poulet sont si charnus qu’on les croirait frais grillés au barbecue! Un goût irrésistiblement bon que votre chien mérite bien.
Milk-Bone régals tendres et fondants gâteries pour chiens poulet 113g

29-06-2022
Pups Love
Our dogs love these treats. I love that it's a trusted brand. They are nice and soft for our older girl who's having a little extra time with the hard chewing.
22-06-2022
Great treat for you pup
I trust the Milk-bone name and tried buying my pup the original hard biscuits. Seems we have fussy pup that doesn't want to crunch through hard treats. But he loves these chewy treats! This a great options when you want the Milk-bone name but you have a fussy eater.
21-06-2022
Mika loves them
My Husky loves his milkbone treats except one is never enough. He has tried all flavors and loves then all!
20-06-2022
Good
My dogs love these soft chewy treats! We buy various flavours regularly for them and they really enjoy them a lot! It’s easy for them to chew and they are always excited to have one!
17-06-2022
Milkbone Soft & Chewy Chicken
These dogs treats jabe been around for along time, My dog loves them, as soon as he see's the bag he's drooling, they are a good size treat and smells better then most. They've got 12 vitamins and minerals and are good for thier teeth. The 3 main ingredients are wheat, beef and milk. They are good for all size dogs amd we buy the bigger container it last almost a month depending on how many treats a day you give him and how many dogs you have. I have a big dog so I'll give him 4 a day.
08-06-2022
Approuvé par le maître de la maison
Burton, mon grand husky blanc Adooooorrre ces gâteries. Il ne dit pas non lorsque je lui en offre. Il semble se régaler.
07-06-2022
Dogs liked it
I have 3 small dogs and and all 3 liked this flavour of Milkbone. I will buy again for sure.
07-06-2022
Excellent
Excellent product that every dog ive had loves
03-06-2022
Dog goes nuts.
My little schnauzer goes absolutely crazy for these. She always get her choice of picking a treat and this is her go to. Great product all around and one satisfied lil pupper.
02-06-2022
Milkbone
My 11 year old Chihuahua has quite a few missing teeth and Milkbone is easy to break into small pieces for her to eat and she loves the flavour too
01-06-2022
Great value
I bought and tried this product for my picky dog and he loves them. I tried all the flavors with his acceptance! I find this product to be a great value and nice size.
30-05-2022
Biscuits
My dogs love it. Reasonably priced. Multiple sizes.
30-05-2022
Milk Bone moist treats
My 15 yr old rescue dog loves them. They are very easy for her to chew and digest. They are my go to treat for her.
28-05-2022
Milk-Bone
Ma belle petite chien `"Bella" les à adoré. En plus ça l'aide à protéger ses dents et ainsi avoir une bonne allène. Je vous les conseil à cent pour cent
28-05-2022
My dog loves these
My dog is picky ...buy loved these ones as soon as I opened the box

Galerie de photos des testeurs