4,5 5 0 35 35 Nous avons préparé notre création de protéines les plus salées et croustillantes. Sans gluten ni soja. Contient de vraies pommes de terre, de la crème acide, des oignons et des saveurs naturelles. Fabriqué avec des isolants de protéines de lactosérum et de lait de haute qualité.
QUEST NUTRITION - Chips protéinés style tortilla Nacho

07-02-2020
Pretty Solid
Very good taste for a protein chip, the bag is a little small and I wish you could get them bigger but it is not really an issue.
04-02-2020
Parfait
Pour moi qui adore le salé et qui aime prendre soins de moi c’est le mélange parfaitttt !!!
04-02-2020
Taste like chips!
These are a great alternative to chips! I wish the bag came a little bit more full but they taste good!
31-01-2020
These taste amazing! Will purchase this product for sure
30-01-2020
Love These
These are great and tastes good. Love that they contain protein.
28-01-2020
The best
Really liked it. I will probably buy it again. Who knows.
28-01-2020
So good. I sat there and ate the whole bag in a sitting. A bit pricey though.
22-01-2020
I've been living the keto lifestyle for a while now and the one thing I really miss is chips. These Quest chips go above and beyond to quench my craving for a salty snack, and they fit well within my macros. I just wish they came in bigger bags!
21-01-2020
Fantastic crunch, superb taste would definitely recommend.
19-01-2020
Tasty
The crunch Brought the chips to another level. Would definitely recommend!
08-01-2020
best in calories!
This product is very good in calories, I've bought this product for every event that I go to, and everyone loves them. At my local store, they sell for a very nice price. I would just recommend it to everyone!
07-01-2020
Snack attack
These have fulfilling delicious flavour with a superbly crunchy texture. Highly recommend.
06-01-2020
Luv 'em!
Great treat for anyone managing macros and wanting protein with less carbs! Lots of flavor! Curb'd the cravings!
03-01-2020
Yummy & good price
Over Christmas we were at a dinner party a our host had them out to enjoy. They are tangy and crisp and don’t break in dip... I asked her about the price and was surprised to learn how reasonable compared to other brands...
03-01-2020
Quest chips
These chips are a great option for a crunchy snack if you eat ketogenically