4.8 5 0 26 26 This limited-edition, limited-quantity Moringa Honey is 100 per cent pure and natural. The honey, which is extracted from the flowers of moringa (drumstick) trees, combines the benefits of pure wild honey with the nutrient-dense moringa. The limited-edition moringa honey is neither pasteurised, nor heated or processed. Packaged in a beautiful wooden box, it contains the best of antioxidants, enzymes and minerals.
Kapiva Moringa Honey

14-10-2019
please send me one sample for tryl kapiva honey i not use
18-09-2019
I'm a huge fan of Kapiva's products and their Honey definitely tops the list. I'm all for natural, organic and Ayurvedic products and seems like I've found the perfect brand to shop for these without having to compromise on taste, price and even the look. This honey is definitely going to be the most delicious honey you've tasted. Goes well with everything you could possible use honey for but it's so delicious I might just end up eating it all plain : p Highly recommend this product. Will give you a premium look, feel and taste at a totally affordable price. Love it!
18-09-2019
I want to try this produc. Attractive packing. Looking great.
13-09-2019
I really want to try this please send sample thanks
31-08-2019
Want to know the price of this. Is this available in Bangalore. And what all are the health benefits of this. I first time heard honey from drum stick flowed. Really new to me
28-08-2019
Honey is 100% pure honey extracted from the flowers of moringa (drumstick) trees. Combining the potency of pure wild honey with the nutrient-dense moringa creates something extraordinary. Neither pasteurized, nor heated or processed, this honey truly contains the best of antioxidants, enzymes, and minerals.
22-08-2019
No i have not try this one i would like to try this honey please send me sample for my honest review
19-08-2019
I haven't try this product I would like to try this one please send me one for my honest review
16-08-2019
I want this product as a customer review. The product send me on my address.
08-08-2019
08-08-2019
It simply appears good... I would like to use it.....it looks that i should give it 5star review
07-08-2019
Nice product I would like to use it once It is interesting to know what its taste is