4.9 5 0 10 10 This season, give your skin moisturization that’s quick, light and lasts long! Coco Yogurt is fast-absorbing and hydrating with a texture that will leave you feeling mesmerized. Loaded with the goodness of coffee and cocoa – our Coco Yogurt has a lightweight formula that absorbs quickly and provides long-lasting moisturization. The texture is so smooth; you will fall in love with it – and all this without any toxins or harmful chemicals!
Mamaearth Coco Yogurt

20-10-2020
Rich moisturization
The combination of natural ingredients like coffee & cocoa penetrates deeply into the skin providing intense moisturization throughout the day. It is a long lasting moisturization and suitable for all skin type.
13-08-2020
Useful mama earth coco yogurt
The perfect combination of coco and coffee will keep the body nourished . I really liked the fragrance of the product. It is a quality product which is available at a reasonable price . surely i can recommend this product to my dears and nears.
30-07-2020
effective Product!!!
this product is good for really nice and effective.this is must buy product and effective for acne removal.you can have very good results very ggod results after using this.buy it.
29-07-2020
Excellent
I loved it so much I am waiting to get this product and I will share my views with my Fr and inatragram family. Plz send me thank you
29-07-2020
Superb product
Surely it will be loved by all yogurt fans it's very yummy too good
MAMAEARTH COCO YOGURT
This is having extracts of coffee and cocoa extracts that is too useful for a moisturising and glowing skin. This is skin friendly and suits all skin types and quatity is also good. I loved this product.
28-07-2020
Mama earth coco yogurt moisturizer
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. Suits my skin so well and I love it's aroma and leaves my skin hydrated. Mama earth's products are the best and I would highly recommend it
Tasty product
I really like this product. Very very tasty. Very cheap rate.
22-07-2020
great product
this product is soo good and i just love this product
17-07-2020
I love this product
I love this product because they smell like chocolate and I like this product before sleep and I recommend you and this product are chemical free and there nice thing thay recycling the plastic and I like this product definitely you can buy this
19-08-2020
I want to try this mosturizing cream as I know all mama earth products are made up of natural ingredients and I am interested in this new fragrance of this product, will review after using once
08-08-2020
MamaEarth's organic products can help as my brother in law told the onion hair mask from MamaEarth helped her reduce hairfall.
02-08-2020
Hi, I have not tried Mamaearth Coco Yogurt. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
26-07-2020
I have tried many coco butter moisturisers to reduce my stretch marks. But probably the cosmetic creams won't give results as expected and MamaEarth's organic products can help as my sister told the onion hair mask from MamaEarth helped her reduce hairfall.
24-07-2020
This contains coco and goodness of yougurt which seems a great combo.. It seems to absorb soon in skin and will help to lighten and brighten the skin hope so you this product soon..