4.6 5 0 44 44 The pond’s institute has added the goodness of honey and milk protein to your favourite cold cream. Winters get your skin rough and dry and feeling stretched out. To avoid damage to your skin during the winters – however mild or harsh – your skin need moisturization.
Pond's Honey and Milk Protein Face Cream

17-02-2020
Nice cream
This milk protein cream is very nice and smooth also
09-02-2020
Why this one?
Hello :) Ponds have been the best when it comes to cold creams :) i use these in winters to avoid dry flaky skin which is irritating. This cream warms up the skin and makes it soft :) its great for winter cold :)
03-02-2020
Face Cream Review
This item is an extremely pleasant dependable item. it is skin neighborly .its extremely valuable in winter I 'll prescribe to every individual attempt this item .its extremely decent.
19-01-2020
safe for care
Since childhood Pond's cold cream is a must in our household during the winter months. We have been using Pond's cold cream generation after generation-my grandmother, my mother and myself. Enriched in honey and milk protein Pond's cold cream is the best ever care for our skin. It gives the skin a soft feeling.Very nice product 👌must try 👍 Very nice product skin becomes soft.everyone,,The pond’s institute has added the goodness of honey and milk protein to your favourite cold cream. Winters get your skin rough and dry and feeling stretched out.
15-01-2020
Review of ponds cold cream
Like this one, makes your skin soft and smooth in winter
13-01-2020
❤️Mind blowing of👌smell Honey🍯 and milkk 🥛
❄️❤️👌PONDS is a trusted international brand. Their beauty products are awesome. This is cold cream with honey and milk extract. This is specially made for winter season. But i don't feel anything special. After one month winter season is starting in India. So take precautions for your skin. I am not recommended for outside India,because their minus degree. ❄️❤️ If this review helpful to you please touch helpful button. This is very helps to me do more reviews🙏
12-01-2020
Too oily
Did not like it. Made my skin feel too oily and shiny
02-01-2020
it was good
i love this brand and cream for face.......................................
31-12-2019
Awesome
This products is very nice long lasting product . it is skin friendly .its very useful in winter i 'll recommend to each person try this product .its really nice.
30-12-2019
Good
This product avoids damage to your skin during the winters and also moisturizes the skin. It is a very nice and good product for dry skin
30-12-2019
Dove
This product is best product dove This product is very good for body
Nice
Very nice product....for all skin types....feel nice on skin...not greasy
29-12-2019
Good
The product is really skin friendly and suits for sensitive skins too. It makes my skin glow and feel fresh the whole day
Best product
Bahut acha product hai Best cream for face in winter Face glow ho jaya hai isse
27-12-2019
Ponds
I am test this cream and my body is silky silky and my advice your test this products