4.4 5 0 1025 1025 Regardless of how your day is going, you will need a dose of freshness to relax and rejuvenate. Naturally rich in antioxidants, Tetley Green Tea gives you just that.The antioxidants help to reduce the harmful effects that stress and pollution may have on your body. Try a cup everyday to know how it refreshes you like a 5 minute vacation on a busy day.
  • 1,025 Reviews

28-09-2018
Healthy Jiyo Tetley Piyo
I have tried this.I received it from Home tester club.Best Green Tea I ever tried.I recommend others also If u want to be healthy definately try Tetley Green Tea.
16-09-2018
good in taste or remove antioxi i will try again and again.
16-09-2018
I DAILY USED TO TETLEY GREEN TEA AND I MOSTLY EFFECT ON MY BODY I RECOMENDENT EVERYONE.
15-09-2018
Great product and awesome results. Keep up the good work.
15-09-2018
EXCELLENT PRODUCT .I LOSS WEIGHT WITOUT ANY SIDE EFFECT.
14-09-2018
Tetley Green tea is the healthiest beverage. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function and fat loss. It helps me in weight loss.
14-09-2018
Detoxification of t body daily with fat metabolism increased , such a twice front line benefits along with other hidden benifits
Nice Green Tea. Would love more Varieties and more reasonable pricing
13-09-2018
Really recommend this green tea. After taking this tea m feeling more active and healthy
13-09-2018
The honey lemon flavour is excellent I used take it after my breakfast. It helps me to stay healthy.
12-09-2018
It helped me remain active day long and kept me fresh
11-09-2018
It has classical test and has same benifits. I am going to use it regularly for daily twice
10-09-2018
This is the main reason I reduced my weight in short span. Prefer to have tetly tea after ur each meal.I hav purchased twice after receiving the free trial product.
09-09-2018
It is not suitable for fat removal and belly fat removal
08-09-2018
It's awesome and best for our health and improve metabolism