4.4 5 0 23 23 This Crunch n Cream Wafers is from Tiffany. It tasty and really crunchy and nice. 3 different packets is a bit too much. Tiffany Crunch N Cream Vanilla Wafer New Look
Tiffany Crunch N Cream Vanilla Wafer New Look

25-02-2020
Awesome
Really crunchy and yummy... I like it very much. Will recommend to all of you
02-02-2020
Details about tiffany crunch and cream.
Wow. Bahut acha hai.3 different packets is so tasty. Very nice. So that 5 star ⭐ rate to banta hai. New products available. Bahut hi badhiya. Mere friend ne bhi test kiya bahut hi maja ayaa.
31-01-2020
Ma favorite
Wafers are ma favorite... Love this vanila flavor more.too tasty
31-01-2020
I love this product.. but my favorite is chocolate flavour.. this is good but not more than chocolate πŸ˜…
28-01-2020
Lovely
My Wafer love. It's tasty and delicious. Love every bite!!!
24-01-2020
taste main best
very tasty. Whenever I feel hungry on the way I have this its always handy in my car.
20-01-2020
Nice
Nice product, I recommend plz buy it, I love it.
19-01-2020
Krispy
It is very yummy and tasty.its vanilla flavour too awesomeπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
18-01-2020
this is crunhy
It is one of the best vanilla waffers to eat especially for children it is best snacks I also like it toWafer is crispy and light. Although I find it a bit more sweeter than I expecteded but I'm sure kids will love it. Taste is also niceo much β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️,,,
17-01-2020
amazing wafers
this product is really good and I like the taste of it, but I think the packaging is not so good and it can be so better and no doubt it is tasty. I would recommend this to any of my friends.
13-01-2020
Nice
Nice πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜
13-01-2020
Yum
Comparing with other products good but texture was very light
11-01-2020
Good Taste and good Quality
The vanilla flavour is excellent and the waffer is crisp.
09-01-2020
Watering taste
It is one of the best vanilla waffers to eat especially for children it is best snacks I also like it too much β™₯️
09-01-2020