4.7 5 0 235 235 A SPF 50+ PA++++ UV protection gel with a watery fresh texture like an essence. It comes with Double Proof Technology, which is Friction-Proof and Super Waterproof! This UV Protector gel is sweat, water, friction resistant which does not stain your clothes and bags. <p>It has a rich and smooth gel that gently envelops your entire body and provides powerful UV protection by shielding your skin against harmful UV rays. It can be used as a makeup base too!
ALLIE EX UV PROTECTOR GEL

04/02/2020
Smooth, effective, matte
When I applied it I noticed that it kinda give a bit of whitening effect on my skin. Texture is easily blendable, not sticky, smooth on skin. It didn't make my face look oily and I feel comfortable all day.
04/02/2020
Allie EX UV Protector Gel more moisture
ALLIE EX UV PROTECTOR GEL last all day even with my daily activities.
03/02/2020
Non sticky,smell good,easy to apply
Good UV protector gel. Non sticky,easy to apply and wash out.
30/01/2020
Texture is very light and freshing.
I'm so happy to found it. I couldnt really wear sunscreen before this because it always felt too oily and making me uncomfortable. But after i using Allie Ex UV Protector Gel, i fall in love again! I have sensitive and acne pron skin but this product seem not irritate it at all.
30/01/2020
Allie Is Good
ALLIE EX UV PROTECTOR GEL - Non sticky, Good smell and protects me the whole day when i am out under the sun.
29/01/2020
superb power amazing
very worth to buy and affordable for all of us. so everyone should try it
Fresh Easy effective
easy to apply and not oily. Feel very fresh and protect my skin from the uv
28/01/2020
Great coverage for my skin
Great coverage for my skin. Non greasy and absolute love for my combination skin
Smooth, good SPF, long lasting
ALLIE EX UV PROTECTOR GEL protects me from UV rays when I am in and outdoors.
hydrate,easy to apply
easy to apply,fresh and hydrating.It can also use as makeup base
26/01/2020
feel protect and confidence
this is a good product after i use it, the first thing that i like the product is NOT OILY, and feel it is protected my skin when i attend outdoor event. #htcmyxALLIE, #ALLIEMY, #hometesterclubmy
Smooth, effective, protection
ALLIE EX UV PROTECTOR GEL Gives me protection all day long. It is effective in protecting my skin and keep my skin smooth
25/01/2020
protection and repair skin best friend
ALLIE EX UV PROTECTOR GEL really help me to protect my skin from UV ray when I have an outdoor activities
超好用的防晒霜
我是每天都驾车上班的,做了很多防晒方式都没用!至从用了ALLIE EX UV PROTECTOR GEL之后就爱上了这个产品,防晒超有效的👍
24/01/2020
Very Fast absorbed
For skin condition combination as mine, sunscreen gel type is the most suitable. This product is very light and good! Thanks for sending me this product!