Biore UV Aqua Essence SPF50+ PA++++

4.7 5 0 7 7 Contains Aqua Micro Capsules which has UV absorbing ingredients to provide strong, long-lasting double block yet with light and cool "Water-like" fresh feeling.
Biore UV Aqua Essence SPF50+ PA++++

03/12/2021
Biore UV super terbaikkk
Selepas menggunakan beberapa hari..sunscreen Biore UV memang sesuai dengan kulit saya..tidak melekit dan kulit saya tidak kering..memang terbaiiikkkk untuk saya..
02/12/2021
Biore Sunscreen best ever
I like it the sunscreen , like gel but texture is water base ( watery essence ) mostly very like this sunscreen ..
02/12/2021
Lembut, halus dan berkesan
Biore UV Aqua Essence SPF50+ PA++++ memiliki tekstur yang halus, meresap lembut ke dalam kulit, dan memberi perlindungan berpanjangan pada kulit menghalang sinaran UV merbahaya.
THE BEST SUNSCREEN EVER
What I like most about this sunscreen is that I can use it around my eyes over my moisturizer and it doesn't irritate them. I put it on carefully and don't use so much that it gets into my eyes and it works out really well. Even when I sweat, so far, it hasn't run into my eyes. It seems to stay put. I obviously, don't just use this around my eyes, I use it daily on face and neck. It's just that I looked a long time for something that wouldn't sting when around the eyes and I'm glad to have found it.
01/12/2021
Texture its very light,quick absorption and can use daily.
Biore UV Aqua Essence SPF50+ PA++++ Sunscreen sinks into skin right away, no heavy residue or white tint. It feels closer in texture to a serum than a sunscreen, and won’t clog pores or cause breakouts or dryness.Skin feels fresh and dewy, not gooped up.
My no.1 favorite sunscreen
I have oily skin, and finding a suitable sunscreen to protect my skin without make it more oily is always a battle. For me, this water based sunscreen is my holy grail. Gel type, easy to spread, maintain my skin not too oily and no white cast at all. I will always go for this sunsceen.
15/09/2022
Sunscreen is a must
This product really suitable to my skin. Its light and smooth. The coverage is good. Doesnt leave white particle after use. Price is reasonable. I even recommend to Jungkook after his live.