Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence Cool with SPF50+PA++++

4.6 5 0 55 55 Freshen up & stay protected this summer with the all new Tokyo Inspired Summer Limited Edition Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence Cool with SPF50+PA++++. You will definitely love it’s refreshing cool sensation with watery hydrating texture. Made ideal for daily usage for your 360-beauty radiance protection.
Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence Cool with SPF50+PA++++

05/07/2021
Nice sunblock
I have repeated this sunblock for a few times because the texture is very nice and watery. Most important part is it doesn't feel sticky at all on your face. I really recommended it!
15/05/2021
Light sunscreen
As the weather is hot and shiny light sunscreen is suitable for me as I dislike thick sunscreen.
11/05/2021
Cool and light sun protection!
I usually use the normal one without the cooling effect but I wanted to try this since it's super humid out these days. Leaves a nice cooling effect on the skin and it's got a good amount of SPF. Will purchase again!
08/03/2021
Great for Oily & Acne-Proned Skin !
As this sunscreen is water-based, it does not leave any white cast on our faces. Besides, it is super lightweight and does not make my face look oily unlike other sunscreen.
14/01/2021
Superb protection from the sun
We all know the importance of wearing sunscreen before you go out. This product is my fav ! Lightly scented,easy to apply and absorbed well by the skin. It does'nt dry up my skin and blends well with my other skincare.
22/12/2020
Non greasy sunscreen
Live this sunscreen where it is not greasy amd the price is also reasonable.
03/12/2020
Easy to purchase
Product is easy to be purchased . The texture is also suits all skin types
17/11/2020
Cool
Biore UV essence is made of natural and origin ingredients, its texture is watery and non greasy, after applying it, It makes my skin fully hydrated and moisturized, I feel pretty fresh and cool.
15/11/2020
Definitely suits sensitive skin but it leaves the skin a bit sticky after use. Overall, it is great
09/11/2020
good sunscreen
overall its nice, especially for dry skin since its a little bit moisturising but one thing i don’t really like this product is that the finishing is a little stickier. But afterall its a good product that came with the price we pay
07/11/2020
Love it.
Love it because my face look like I’m not wearing anything. It’s light & it has nice subtle smell. Easy to use & perhaps it will be nice if it can come in pumping bottles.
31/10/2020
good product
I love this product very much because I feels refreshing after using it and not stiky at all. The point is that my face is sensitive and I won’t get acne after using it.
30/10/2020
Light weight Sunblock.
This UV sun block is a light weight texture sun block. it melts lightning fast into the skin and I feel fresh and non greasy. the watery texture is easy to apply.
28/10/2020
Nice
Bagi saya sunblock ni sangat best . Protect my skin ❤️
28/10/2020
I really love it
I really recommend for those yang nak beli sunblock u guys should try this. It’s doesn’t feel like to sticky on your face. And it’s really helps u to protect your skin. It’s feels rea Cold on ur face