4.7 5 0 12 12 Colgate Naturals Real White is what you need for naturally whiter teeth; it's infused with a unique flavour of seaweed & crystalline salts for a cleaner and refreshing breath.

30/8/2019
Fresh all day long
I love it so much..It is a very effective product that everyone should try..This range do not have burning sensation after you brush your teeth..After 2 weeks,you may see the difference..
27/8/2019
Real white
i feel fresh and it's naturally whiten my teeth. my family members also really like to use colgate
27/8/2019
Whitens Teeth Naturally
I found the Real White variation to be the most interesting. This is the first toothpaste I’ve ever used that had crystalline salts and seaweed in it. The saltiness is actually very refreshing!
19/8/2019
Segar sentiasa
Saya memang pengguna colgate. Ubat dia xterlalu keras apabila sy gosok. Terasa segar kalau guna. Ada keyakinan bila berckp dgn org
14/8/2019
Whitening
Memutihkan gigi saya yg seorang perokok tanpa mengunakan produk lain..
9/8/2019
NATURALS REAL WHITE"S REVIEW
I've been using it for 2 months. Since i'm wearing a bracess, i found out it helps to remove dirt easily.
9/8/2019
Recommend
Other toothpaste tend to make me wanna throw up after brushing my teeth, but this toothpaste is okay. It is a bit expensive for me compared to other toothpaste but it's worth it.
6/8/2019
the best toothpaste!!
saya adalah peminat colgate.. sbb kan tekstur & baunya.. x terlalu kuat.. colgate naturals real white Sgt best.. rasa selesa menggunakan nya.
6/8/2019
Minty fresh breath
I love the paste actually giving you minty fresh breath for a long time
Could be better
I prefer the "plus acid sugar neutralizer" as it make my teeth feels smoother and fresher.
The vest
Really refreshing And cooling sensation.if you looking for something that provide clean and refreshing.
great for breath
as for whiten my teeth, i didnt see any difference after 1 tube. maybe i am a caffeine lover. as for breath, great nice smell and long lasting fresh breath. helps to make you feel like your teeth are very clean.