4.4 5 0 9 9 Formulated with Bija Seed Oil and Centella Asiatica extract, Innisfree Bija Cica Balm EX works to strengthen skin''s moisture barrier while leaving it softer. Thanks to this gel-balm, you can put aside your worries when it comes to having troubled skin.

16/10/2019
good product quality
love the innisfree product so much...i had tried most of the innisfree product..the produvt is water based so its not sticky...i love it so much
08/10/2019
Hydrating and reduce redness
It is hydrating and moisturizing when use it on my face. I can feel the difference after using this. It can reduce the redness and soothe my acne. I would recommend this to you all as this is quite effective on my skin ~
28/09/2019
Clears up your troubles
I've been an innisfree user for a while now and i love this product because it clears up my persisting acne problem instantly. I've tried so many products but this is the one that won't let you down. Love it!
27/09/2019
Super best
I like this one so much. Tak sia sia labur kan utk skin
23/09/2019
Best
Best products . Very valuable. Suitable to use for all skin types
20/09/2019
good for acne skin
I have acne skin, and this is suitable for my skin as I can see I'm having lesser breakout, love the texture and the result of it on my skin. had already recommend it to my friends.
12/09/2019
Good for pimples
I use this product sparingly to the spot mark whenever my skin feels something to be rescued. But i dont recomended to put the balm all over the face as it will make our face oily
06/09/2019
gamechanger
This is a gamechanger in my skincare. This has really helped with smoothing out my skin and keeping it moisturized. I use this after my serum and before moisturizer. This has also helped reduce redness, especially around areas where I am prone to having acne breakouts. I've gone through like 3 tubes of this and always have one on backup!
04/09/2019
Clear my pimple mark
I love this product so much because it clear my pimple mark away within 3days only.bija cica good for someone who has pimple either scar or normal