Aiken prebiotic hydra plus

4.7 5 0 30 30 Formulated with Natural Prebiotic from France and Rice Water from Korea, AIKEN Hydra Plus range is proven to naturally boost skin hydration internally and externally.
Aiken prebiotic hydra plus

26/03/2021
Good
Its a decent hydrating toner. Easy to absorb into the skin. Does not cause any breakouts due to its very simple ingredients. Maybe they can add brightening ingredient into the toner as well.
23/03/2021
Love
Mudah dibawa ke mana mana sahaja!! Packaging pun lawa, nampak classy. My skin lebih moist which is tak kering dah, wear it especially after using your cleanser, Recommended!!!!
18/03/2021
ITS MAKE MY SKIN GLOW AND REDUCE DRYNESS
I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMENDED PEOPLE TO USE IT PLUS IT AFFORDABLE
17/03/2021
the ingredients
I REALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS ESSENCE ! it's really makes my skin more moisture, glowing and improve my skin barrier a lot
17/03/2021
Moisturing my skin
Great product to keep your skin moist amd supply. Affordable and eas to get too.
16/03/2021
Good product
Good product.very satisfied with the result.love it so much.
13/03/2021
Recommended
I just been using it for like 3 to 4 weeks like that and my skin really improved a lot. My acne scar have been less and my skin became glowing! Btw I really like the Ingredients. Really love it!
13/03/2021
Aiken prebiotic essence water
I love this product. It helps soothe my redness and dry skin. My skin is so much better after using this because it contains niacinamide which give me glowing and brighter skin.
09/03/2021
I love it!
I am so satisfied with this product. I have a dry skin so i need to moisturise and hydrates my skin often and this product works like magic! I'd surely recommend this to all of my friends!
08/03/2021
Good try!
I am satisfied with this product. Although my skin does not really suit this product but i think it does it work. It does hydrate skin. But i hope it would be more gentle on problematic skin like mine. Overall! Worth a try!
08/03/2021
Best Best Best Best
I tried this product due to lots of positive reviews it received. Really hydrating! non sticky and does not break me out.
So-so
This product doesn’t work on my face. Too sticky for my liking and causes breakouts. I saw Niacinamide is one of the ingredients so maybe those with oily skin will enjoy this, but dry sensitive skin might want to stay away from this. Yet again, own preference ya.
THEEE BESTT AMONG THE BEST
Itss make my skin super hydrated andd it really really works to reduce my redness scarr and spot on cheeksss really happy if i can get it for my stockk sebab dah nak hbiss dah dahh
07/03/2021
good
Jenama ni viral di tiktok, jadi saya pun cuba sekali memang terbaik rasa ringan je macam tak pakai apa apa dekat muka lepastu dalam dua minggu macam tu rasa lah ada perubahan sikit dekat muk
Worth the hype
I really love this product. It’s definitely worth the hype and it makes my skin better than before. If I’m not mistaken, this is the new line from aiken and i totally love it so much !