Aiken prebiotic hydra plus

4.6 5 0 45 45 Formulated with Natural Prebiotic from France and Rice Water from Korea, AIKEN Hydra Plus range is proven to naturally boost skin hydration internally and externally.
Aiken prebiotic hydra plus

22/12/2022
Most effective essence
Very effective and suitable for dealing with dry skin and dull skin. skin feels very soft immediately after use. skin moisture improves. Acne is also reduced. The texture is not sticky and easy to handle
06/12/2022
Refreshing
My sister introduced this product to me when I was having some problems with my dry skin. I was a bit skeptical at first because I thought that it will have that clinical scent but not at all. I love that it does not feel too light when sprayed to my face. It's easily absorbed to my skin even though I sprayed two or three layers. Now I'm using their moisturizer and face cleaser too! No more dry skin for me
17/11/2022
Sticky
I’ve tried it once and maybe it doesn’t fit well with my skin, every time I apply it on my skin, it’ll become sticky and makes my face oily… I think it’s not suitable for oily and acne prone skin.
02/06/2022
Love this product
Best pakai dah 3x repeat. Kulit muka jadi moist je. Sebelum ni kulit muka sy kering. Bila dah pakai ni jadi freshhh dan bertambah berseri .
11/02/2022
Took awhile to see skin changes
At first my skin seems doesn’t suitable with this product. It’s sticky and I do not like the feeling after wearing this. So I tried using this with my sheet mask & it works wonder. Soaked with my sheet mask and leave it on my skin for 10 minutes. I clean up my skin afterwards because the consistency too thick for me.
09/01/2022
Good product
This product is holy grail. I use it as layer before apply my retinol moisturiser. This works like charm and my face didn't dry. I only use 2 or 3 drop of this and it save my money too.
05/01/2022
Aiken Essence Water Hydra Plus
This product makes my skin more hydrated.
21/12/2021
Save for sensitive skin
Fav essence sebab takde fragrance, paraben.
26/11/2021
Should try this product !
I really love this product. It’s definitely worth the hype and it makes my skin better than before. Important, this product really easy to absorb into the skin. Go and grab yours now ! Worth it with afford price. 😎
02/10/2021
Terbaik
Memang product ni bagus , saya guna kulit muka saya makin berseri2 🤗
03/09/2021
Hydration
Produk ni bagus. Saya dah masuk botol ke-3. Saya kulit kombinasi kering. Produk ni amat membantu kulit saya hydrate. Murah dan membantu. Dia lebih thick dari serum. So make sure pakai serum dulu baru pakai essence ni.
11/08/2021
Melembabkan kulit
Sesuai dengan kulit muka saya.Aiken Hydra essence water membuat kan parut jadi pudar dan muka terasa lembab.Harga juga berbaloi dengan kuantiti dia.Anda yang ada masalah kulit kering boleh cuba produk ini.
04/08/2021
My holy grail
Saya ni dah try banyak product kat sephora tu, last2 ini je yg nga, dengan kulit. Mula2 pakai xde laa letak high expectations, pastu dah pakai around sebulan, mula nmpk perubahan. Mmg nak continue pakai ni je. Dah guna 4 botol dah
23/07/2021
moisture the skin
I've tried this , and it was moisturizer foe oily skin like me, a bit sticky but love it bcs makes my skin looks glowing and fresh, overall I like this one but hard to find the product that didn't feel sticky on my face.
05/07/2021
Nice essence
Provide decent hydration to the skin. Viscous texture just like normal essence and easily absorbed into the skin. Texture kinda similar to HL premium hydrating lotion but not as hydrating. However i can't really give the full experience of using this product because my skin cannot tolerate Niacinamide. Also cheap price for a decent hydrating essence.