4.5 5 0 134 134 Ingin mempertingkatkan sistem penghadaman dan imun badan anda? A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro diformulasikan dengan probiotik serta sumber serat semulajadi yang dikaji secara klinikal. Ianya mampu mempertingkatkan keupayaan dan kesihatan bahagian usus sambil menambah kadar penyerapan kalsium dan magnesium.
BiO-LiFE A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro
  • 4.5 Daripada
  • 134 Ulasan

Ulasan

Fast, effective, and excellent
I feel excellent after consumed BiO-LiFE A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro, flat tummy, no more bloating, easy going toilet every morning...
Trusted brand
Good packaging and trusted brand for consumer to take
02/04/2020
Efficient life saver for gOLD generation
Efficient life saver for gOLD generation as it makes life interesting once more.
02/04/2020
Give my parents a healthy life!
Usually only see kids probiotics on markets. There are some adult but rare. Bio-Life A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro help my parents and reduce tummy bloated after meal!
02/04/2020
Nutricious, easy and yummy.
I have always had a problem to defecate . I will take a long time in the toilet until my legs feeling numb. Now it’s no longer a big problem because I get a help from Bio-Life A.B Adult Gold Pre & Pro to digest all the food I ate. Thank you and love it.
Great for Adults
My parent tried the product, they find it good in digestion especially when they had heavy meals and improve in bowel movements.
Memang terbaik
BiO-LiFE A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro memang terbaik..penyediaan yang mudah, pembungkusan yang kemas dan mudah untuk dibawa kerana dalam sachet yang kecil
02/04/2020
smell good, taste good, healthy for you
testing a bit sweet, anyway my mother likes it, after the consumption, she able to eat more and easier in going toilet
Effective, good for digestion
very effective for my stomache because of easy digestion. The best product among that i've tried.
Effective, safe, taste good
It helps to soothe my constipation problem. I feel healthier and energetic after taking it. Love them so much. It is such a great product.
01/04/2020
Really recommended for bowel system prob
Help me undergo daily routine smoothly, especially during early of the morning.
Aids digestion & moves bowel during MCO
I feel great with BiO-LiFE A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro! Helps aid digestion and bowel movement especially during days of low activity i.e. MCO period. My life saver!
Healthier digestion absorption
Bio life help in my dietary absorption and provide me with better health
31/03/2020
Growth, effective, improves
I've been consume BiO-LiFE A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro for a month. It provides positive growth in the development of my intestinal health. May also be able to reduce food allergies and reduce gastritis. After 3 days of consumed, I felt positive changes especially the body's immune system. There are no frequency of discomfort in the stomach, and reducing fever. But what's frustrating I've been finding it in pharmacies but I'm not sure whether this product is not released on the market or out of stock. I really love this product and already suggested to family and friends. Thanks Bio-life & Home Tester Club. Very recommended. This product also available for kids (Junior).
31/03/2020
Superb !
Highly recommended best for my gut & yours, stomach feeling better and no more bloated

Sedang diproses