4.4 5 0 8 8 Innisfree Bija Cica Balm EX diadun dengan Minyak Biji Bija dan ekstrak Centella Asiatica. Ianya memperkuatkan lapisan kelembapan kulit dan menjadikannya lebih lembut. Usahlah bimbangkan masalah kulit lagi setelah anda mencuba gel balseam ini.
  • 4.4 Daripada
  • 8 Ulasan

Ulasan

08/10/2019
Hydrating and reduce redness
It is hydrating and moisturizing when use it on my face. I can feel the difference after using this. It can reduce the redness and soothe my acne. I would recommend this to you all as this is quite effective on my skin ~
28/09/2019
Clears up your troubles
I've been an innisfree user for a while now and i love this product because it clears up my persisting acne problem instantly. I've tried so many products but this is the one that won't let you down. Love it!
27/09/2019
Super best
I like this one so much. Tak sia sia labur kan utk skin
23/09/2019
Best
Best products . Very valuable. Suitable to use for all skin types
20/09/2019
good for acne skin
I have acne skin, and this is suitable for my skin as I can see I'm having lesser breakout, love the texture and the result of it on my skin. had already recommend it to my friends.
12/09/2019
Good for pimples
I use this product sparingly to the spot mark whenever my skin feels something to be rescued. But i dont recomended to put the balm all over the face as it will make our face oily
06/09/2019
gamechanger
This is a gamechanger in my skincare. This has really helped with smoothing out my skin and keeping it moisturized. I use this after my serum and before moisturizer. This has also helped reduce redness, especially around areas where I am prone to having acne breakouts. I've gone through like 3 tubes of this and always have one on backup!
04/09/2019
Clear my pimple mark
I love this product so much because it clear my pimple mark away within 3days only.bija cica good for someone who has pimple either scar or normal

Sedang diproses