Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Serum Milk UV Body Lotion

4.7 5 0 45 45 这款身体乳盛名于肌肤美白,它能让粉嫩白皙的肌肤有光泽,并且仅需使用一周就能快速见效!使用该身体乳后您会感受到您的肌肤一整天都柔软、有弹性,并且得到长时间的保湿滋润。除此之外,配方中含有UVA/UVB过滤剂,可保护皮肤免受阳光伤害。
Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Serum Milk UV Body Lotion

点评

06/04/2021
Good to use
This lotion absorbed fast into my skin and I don't feel sticky and oily, The light weight texture make me feel fresh and hydrated. the scents is not too strong. I am satisfy with this product.
30/03/2021
Non sticky lotion
This Sakura lotion has a Sakura scents, I like it fragrance smell as it is light and long lasting,The lotion has a light and non-sticky texture to support fast absorption into my skin.
07/03/2021
just like the skincare version
love ittt it rlly leaves a sakura scent n felt soft on skin. definitely recommend 10/10
18/02/2021
This is awesome
I've been used this product and it feels like a Japanese
15/02/2021
Skin more radiant and glowing!
I can say this make my skin more radiant and glowing compared to the essence, it’s moisturised enough and I believe it’s more suitable for dry skin. Overall, it does its job greatly!
26/01/2021
Like it very much
I can feel my skin fairness is improved and very smooth after use it . The silk smooth texture is non sticky and easy to absorb .The sakura scents is pleasant and long lasting . I really like it very much
15/01/2021
Produk yg sgt bagus
Garnier satu nama besar diMalaysia yang terbukti berkesan dan feedback yg sgt bagus
13/01/2021
Sakura white
Sangat wangi dan harum sy sangat menyukai nya..kulit jadi lembut
30/12/2020
Sgt best
Sgt sesuai dengan jenis kulit Sy yang kering suka sangat bau pun wangi
29/12/2020
Wangi
Saya suka bau yanh sangat wangi , melembapkan dan kulit saya kelihatan lebih cerah dari sebelum ini selepas seminggu menggunakan.
29/12/2020
Best lotion
No sticky lotion and the best ever lotion.. i used everyday after bath and before sleep.
24/12/2020
Sakura scent lotion
This lotion is light and speedy absorption, its sakura scents is pleasant and long lasting, after applying the lotion, my skin looks smooth and radiant, my skin tone is lighter now.
23/12/2020
Good Lotion
Non sticky lotion and very fast dry up.. texture very smooth
22/12/2020
NON STICKY LOTION
this is a non-sticky lotion and smells nice. really love the texture.
17/12/2020
Smell nice and moisturizing
Already tried this lotion and it’s quite moisturizing without sticky. Overall it is a good body lotion which smells good for normal skin. And the smell last at quite some time.

问答