4.8 5 0 25 25 Domex Multi-Purpose Cleaner is the superior all-around home cleaner that effectively removes tough dirt and stains, and kills all known germs. With daily use, you can be sure your family is better protected.
Domex Multi-Purpose Cleaner Classic Blue

10/03/2020
Effective cleanser
Best cleanser I use for our home especially in the bathroom, tough stains can be easily clean and the odor not that strong compared to other brands.
06/03/2020
efficiently cleans
Domex cleans your bathroom quickly and leaves a very pleasant odor. It is quite thick which makes it value for money -- a little goes a long way.
29/02/2020
Highly recommended cleaner
Its a very helpful thing in dealing with those tough stains and instantly eliminate the odor.. Amazing product indeed.. Hoping to receive more yesterday's in the near future ..
27/02/2020
Good Product!
Good Cleaning Tool! It's best when you leave it on the toilet bowl and soak it for a few minutes for best results.
26/02/2020
BEST IN CLEANING BUT THE SMELL GIVES ME A HEADACHE
THE PRODUCT WAS AN EXCELLENT BUT THE SMELL IT REALLY GIVES ME A HEADACHE AFTER USING IT.
25/02/2020
GETTING IT DONE
The product is easy to use. It actually helps removes tough stains in the bathroom and it leaves a clean smelling scent. I guess it would be more helpful for the consumers if we can control the amount of product it will dispense. Maybe some changes about the nozzle could be done.
22/02/2020
Good brand
Everytime I clean our bathroom, Domex is a big help to remove stain & sanitize. Feel fresh & comfortable area after cleaning.
21/02/2020
Favorite toilet bowl disinfectant
Can't live without it. It instantly cleans, whiten and brighten my tb. I use it almost everyday and purchase on a regular nssis
19/02/2020
Best Cleaning Quality
Overall, very nice product when it comes to cleaning. It suites as one of the best cleaning materials to remove dirts and stains on the toilet. Highly recommended to those picky parents out there.
18/02/2020
Clean home, healthy home
This is our house #1 cleaning bleach! I would recommend this product
18/02/2020
Great cleanser
A very great product cleanser. It disinfect and gives superb cleaning. Good to recoomend.
12/02/2020
Powerful Cleaner
Thick consistency unlike other bathroom cleaners in the market. Will make you sure that cleaning is a breeze
12/02/2020
The best cleaning product
I used this product ever since, very easy to use and very promising.
11/02/2020
Disinfect and shines
I've been using this for 2mos. And i really love the effect, just pour it and leave for a couple of minute and the cleaning really is minimize, just give it a little scrub and it's all good.
11/02/2020
amazing product
id been using it since then, and the quality never change. you just leave it for a while then rinse with water then the area you'll be cleaning is like new