4.3 5 0 123 123 Introducing ABCDerm H2O, an ultra-gentle non-rinse micellar water that soothes and preserves the natural pH balance of babies and children's skin. It gently yet effectively cleanses and removes dirt & impurities from face, eyes, hands, legs, skin folds and buttocks. Formulated without paraben and alcohol.
ABCDerm H2O Micellar Water by Bioderma

06/02/2020
Effective cleaning and does not irritate
Effective cleaning and does not irritate baby skin
04/02/2020
Great product really
Great Product. Will recommend buying and giving it a try
04/02/2020
Makes hair Smooth
The shampoo bubble up nicely with a light fragrance. The texture makes it easy for my girl to wash her hair by herself. No worries of residue as the shampoo is light. She have eczema and she does not scratch as often after washing. But the bottle is quite small, 200ml for over $20. Unless it is on sale, it will be a luxury to purchase it for daily use. Will be using it sparingly due to the cost. Especially when she have her flare up. It would be nice if they can make it more affordable.
03/02/2020
Light, non- oily, gentle
I like the texture and how lightly scented the water is. It feels gentle on the skin and safe for usage for my baby. I even used it on myself.
03/02/2020
Gentle and cleansing
Gentle and cleansing. Very suitable for my girl with eczema prone skin
02/02/2020
love this product
great product for children. It's soft and gentle on skin
31/01/2020
Good for general use.
I like the product but a few factors that made me reconsider. Probably I am use to carrying wet wipes around that is all rounder; regardless for diaper change or cleaning hands and face, sometimes even use on food utensils..
29/01/2020
Freshness is the best for my baby
Great for my baby that have sensitive skin. Easy to use. In the evening time and before sleep is best to wipe on them. After apply for 7 days the dry skin gone. Thank you for the trial! 🥰
28/01/2020
It's a convenient way to wash my baby
Great for on-the-go cleansing of baby when water is not available.
28/01/2020
Fuss free, on the go, nice smelling
It was very nice smelling. Easy to bring ard. Fuss free. Good for sensitive skin. Feels refreshed after using it.
convenient, cleanse well
Easy to use, convenient to bring around, doesnt irritate skin.
22/01/2020
宝宝用了皮肤不过敏了、也不干了……真的非常好👍🏻
我会介绍给我的朋友们用、它用了皮肤不干燥不敏感了……是个非常好的产品…👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
21/01/2020
clean gentle smooth
the product is gentle for children's skin. I will purchase the product for my family to use.
21/01/2020
Smells good and refreshing Gentle Easy
Firstly I would thank Bioderma for this product. This product is suitable for baby skin and hair. It has a very nice smell and it keeps hair looks good. It keeps body and hair with lovely smell.
20/01/2020
ABCDerm H2O micellar water
The products are gentle and mild on my baby's skin.