4.6 5 0 14 14 AVEENO® Baby Daily Care Baby Wipes cleanse gently but efficiently. Its formula contains oat and aloe extracts and leaves delicate and dry baby skin hydrated and protected. The wipes are mild and gentle and can be used all over the body, even on sensitive skin.

18/07/2019
Sensitive Skin Approved.
My Sister has the worst skin that breaks out with just about anything and these are just amazing on her.
18/07/2019
Great for everyday
I purchased these wipes as my store did not have the ones I usually get, only to find that these are even better. They don’t rip while wiping, are gentle on my baby’s skin and have a nice subtle smell. Love them!!
15/07/2019
Aveeno baby wipes
I purchased these wipes as I thought i would try something new to other brands I normally buy. These wipes are fantastic! They are really soft and gentle on children skin. One of my children has eczema and these are perfect. Other brands even the non fragranced ones can set off his skin and cause rashes however since using these he hasn't has nay rashes or irritation. They are not thin and cheap like other wipes that tear when using them. I highly recommend these wipes! I have everyone In my family using them!
13/07/2019
The only wipes I can use for my little one
After trying many different baby wipes we was recommended these by a friend. Other baby wipes were too hash on my little ones bottom but these are brilliant, the only ones we will use from now on!
08/07/2019
Skin friendly even for sensitive skin.
I have used many different wipes really like it, good to keep dry skin moist and soft. Even without worry can use on eczema skin.
08/07/2019
Aveeno
As my little boy has eczema these are fab to keep in my bag. I always try to keep a pack in my bag to wash over his face and hands if we’re out. There so soft and kind to his skin which is what I love. There juat a little pricey
05/07/2019
5 star
Brilliant highly recommend use all the time and never go back to huggies very moist and easy to use
05/07/2019
Good, but not the best
I was recommended the Aveeno wipes by a friend who loves them. I found them to be good but not the best. I generally use either Water Wipes or Huggies Pure. The packaging on these has a hard plastic topper to open to get the wipes out. I found that this so easily became displaced leading to some wipes drying out. The wipes themselves were as I said good, but did not leave my skin feeling as soft & clean as I am used to. I am surprised about this, as I use other Aveeno products. I would not go out of my way to buy them. I would only buy again if my other faves were not available. I don't think I could recommend.
04/07/2019
Baby wipes
Nice price. Very good for sensitive skin adults and children. Would definitely recommend
04/07/2019
Perfect for sensitive skin
I really like these wipes for my daughter as I like how they are good for skin. Even my oldest will use them on her face and they are perfect and safe. Leaves skin feeling soft much like the whole Aveeno range
Aveno baby wipes
Not just good for baby’s skin but also adults skin too .i use them often on my own skin and it leaves it feeling soft and refreshed ,
Not just for baby
These clean and leave you feeling fresh. My whole family use these to ‘freshen up’
Good for grown ups too
Good, I use them on dry legs after seeing how good they are for toddlers. Refreshing and caring.
09/07/2019
These are packaged nicely and you can tell they will be of a high quality I like the aveeno brand