Clarins Fresh Scrub

4.7 5 0 120 120 The cream-gel exfoliant that thirsty skin cannot live without... Fresh Scrub gives your skin a blast of freshness and radiance as it removes impurities and dead skin cells using two different sized natural beads, made from wood cellulose.
Clarins Fresh Scrub

09/11/2021
I was very sceptical about trying this as the price tag to match some of these products is abit crazy but....I absolutely. My skin has never felt to soft. I team it with the facial wash after and its just amazing. I never had a face routine before but now this is the only stuff I use.
03/11/2021
Gentile
A beautiful skin is a happiness inside and outside you.Special woman's need a refreshment and a clean skin, that's the reason I chouse it Always.For sure I recommend to my friends that they see my skin looks great.
18/10/2021
Very good producy
My skin never looked so good. Healthy and very well soft.in touch. I used this product for.few months and I realized that my skin looks better after just few days. Didn't have to wait for results too long. I really recommend it, do not hesitate to buy it. Worth the price.
13/10/2021
Ok, but chemical peels are better
Not a fan of scrubs in general (prefer chemical peels instead), but got this one in an advent calendar so had to give it a try. It felt pretty nice and gentle, definitely cleaned up some dead cells. Bonus points for not stripping the skin from moisture. Overall a decent scrub, but I prefer chemical solutions over physical exfoliation.
27/08/2021
Fresh skin
My skin felt so fresh after using this product. After using for two weeks my skin is much clearer and more refined. I would recommend.
14/08/2021
Lovely & clean!
My skin is on the dry side so need to ensure it is clean & scrubbed. This gently cleansed my skin leaving it smooth and refreshed. Highly recommend x
02/08/2021
Great skin scrub
This is amazing your skin glows after I use 2/3?times a week for best results
02/08/2021
Good!
Very gentle and caring face scrub. I tried it as a sample and bought the full size straight after it. I definitely recommend it!
21/07/2021
Maximum exfoliation
The texture is really good, not too thick and not too hard on the skin. I used it once a week for a month along with my normal routine and I did notice that it didn't cause much redness and the scrub wasn't uncomfortable at all.
15/06/2021
really freshens up my skin
This is really good and works to easily remove dead skin and impurities. I am not keen on the packaging and the colours but I do like the product. Clarins tends to produce good products and this is one of them.
03/06/2021
Mark
My wife use it every day she loves it rich and creamy
10/05/2021
Great scrub
This scrub cleanses and refreshes to skin, helping to add hydration, I love it. After using, my skin feels more plump and refined. Wouldn't change a thing about it and would recommend
02/05/2021
DEFO Worth a purchase!
I was recently sent a tester of 5ml and loved it so went an treated myself to 50ml.I suffer from dry skin as working in an office environment with Air conditioning and this works a gem. Yes many other cheaper options on the market I feel this is well worth the money. Easy to rinse off and leaves my face feeling lovely and smooth. Also what's great is that you don’t need to use a huge amount - so it will last.
12/04/2021
Leaves your face soft and moisturised
I really enjoyed the scrub. I used it in the shower and where normally my skin would feel clean but a bit tight on my face after a scrub, this one leaves it lovely moisturised too. I only need d a little bit of product and the miniature that came in my face cream gift pack lasted a few weeks.
09/04/2021
I love it
I love everything Clarins and this scrub is amazing. It does what it says and leaves skin clean and smooth. The scrub is part of my skin care routine and i love to do a mask after i use the scrub, it’s like having a facial at home