4.7 5 0 88 88 The cream-gel exfoliant that thirsty skin cannot live without... Fresh Scrub gives your skin a blast of freshness and radiance as it removes impurities and dead skin cells using two different sized natural beads, made from wood cellulose.
Clarins Fresh Scrub

14/07/2020
Average
This face wash is average, i didn't find it was much different from the cheaper brands which is a little disappointing as Clarins usually have great products. It felt a bit harsh on my skin and left it feeling a bit rough however, it did leave my skin feeling clean.
12/07/2020
A bit rough on skin
I found that this was a bit rough on the skin, made my skin go red afterwards but then again I have very sensitive skin.
18/05/2020
Too Harsh
This product was too harsh on my skin when I had used this. The exfoliating granules were too big and rough which can make your skin very damaged and sensitive. I would not recommend this product as it is so harsh on sensitive skin.
15/04/2020
Feels cheap
This was what Clarins replaced their refiner scrub with. I dont like it. It feels very cheap and not what I would expect from a higher end brand.
15/04/2020
Gentle scrub
This is a must item for the summer months. It cleans my skin deeply but gently and after that, when I apply the toner, my skin feels revitalised. Growing and happy skin guaranteed!
07/03/2020
So soft
I live this scrub, it really clears and cleans the skin and gets in to places other scrubs can't. The top dies not leak and a little goes a long way. Great for price.
24/02/2020
Very good and soft on skin
Good quality and so gentle on the skin. Am from dry skin side and it doesn't make my skin patchy or dry after using at all
24/02/2020
Best facial scrub ever!
This was given to me as a free sample from the Clarins section of a local store. My skin was left feeling soft, clean and refreshed. It felt like I had actually had a full facial. My foundation definitely felt and looked so much more smother. So much so I went and brought the actual product.
21/02/2020
Lovely scrub
I have been using this product two times a week for the last month. It’s great gentle and fresh and smells amazing. Leaves skin feeling rejuvenated and sparkly clean.
20/02/2020
Brilliant!!!
Got this as a gift at Christmas and has just ran out, but I’ll definitely be going to buy some more ASAP! It’s a gentle cleanse but does a really good job and leaves my skin feeling super soft for a few days! I use this 3/4 time’s a week and my skin is so much healthier
18/02/2020
The best
I’ve tried many exfoliators and this is the best one I’ve used. It leaves your skin smooth and radiant. I would definitely recommend this product and will use it again!
13/02/2020
Great Scrub
This product surprised me, the texture of the scrub did leave my skin noticeably smoother without being too harsh. It came in a small tune however, would definitely be a treat purchase, as it would be too pricey to purchase on a regular basis.
12/02/2020
Clarins scrub
I am 70yrs old and find this is very gentle on your skin removing all the dead cells. Leaves skin feeling very refreshed.
11/02/2020
Really liked
I have a few clarins products and loved this one as much as the others I have. I have dry skin and this left my skin feeling smooth and soft. And it didnt dry my face out either.
06/02/2020
Gentle
I love clarins products and I love a good but gentle cleanser. This product gently exfoliates the skin to leave a lovely dewy glow. Follow up with your clarins moisturizer for a perfect pamper.