4.8 5 0 74 74 The cream-gel exfoliant that thirsty skin cannot live without... Fresh Scrub gives your skin a blast of freshness and radiance as it removes impurities and dead skin cells using two different sized natural beads, made from wood cellulose.
Clarins Fresh Scrub

06/01/2020
Another great product by Clarins who keep producing another great product one after another. Nice texture doesn’t leave greasy residue behind. Wish a bigger tube was available as this can be expensive.
23/12/2019
Lovely face scrub
Oh this is lovely and refreshing really nice face scrub, love Clarin’s.
22/12/2019
Pricey but good
I bought this item a few months ago and it is lovely on the skin. Goes on really nicely and washes off without leaving anything behind. But it is a bit pricey.
Fresh faced
I loved using this product. I used a couple times a week and it honestly left my skin feeling fresh. My skin felt softer after each use and I would definitely recommend this product.
Clarins scrub
clarins has always created lovely beauty products and I have been using this a couple times a week, My face feels clean and fresh without any irritation.
Scrub
Clarins facial scrub was pretty amazing. It definitely cleans out you're pores but left my face feeling a little sticky.
17/12/2019
Great!
Clarins has been at home since I remember and they never change the way of producing their product with thermal water creating amazing products and this scrub is no exception. Refresh & revitalised your skin being gentle at teh same time. Fab
16/12/2019
Great Product
Made my skin feel absolutely amazing! Fresh and polished look. Highly recommend for anyone struggling with dull skin
15/12/2019
A little on the small side
Overall this is a great product however for the price I would like a bigger size bottle!!! That's just me being greedy as the Clarins brand is great for my skin
14/12/2019
Super
Amazing product. Perfect for my skin. Skin remains soft after use.
Clarins fresh scrub
Excellent product leaves my face so smooth and fresh afterwards
Lovely luxury product
Product left skin feeling lovely and soft. It smells gorgeous too.
Best product!!!
This is lovely and creamy on the skin. It's smells and feels nice on the skin.
Fab
I love Clarins products and this scrub is no exception. Feels great on your skin without drying it out. Fab scent and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and revitalised. I would purchase again.
13/12/2019
Absolutely love this scrub. Makes your skin feel amazing and is so beneficial to my skin. Wouldn’t go a day without using it anymore. Best product from clarins I’ve got recently.