e.l.f. Glow Reviver Lip Oil

4.8 5 0 236 236 An ultra-glossy tinted lip oil that nourishes, hydrates, and enhances your lips’ natural color. • An ultra-glossy tinted lip oil that nourishes, hydrates, and enhances your lips’ natural color • Non-sticky, hydrating lip oil with a high-gloss finish and sheer wash of color • Plush, oversized cushion applicator for an even swipe • Infused with lip-loving ingredients to nourish your pout • Can be worn on its own or over lipstick • Nourish and hydrate your lips while enhancing your pout’s natural glow
e.l.f. Glow Reviver Lip Oil

03/03/2024
Elf lip oil
I have tried many lip oils now and I found this to be up there with some of the higher end ones. It has a lovely texture and makes my lips feel super moisturised and hydrated for a long period before having to re apply. It also leave a nice glossy finish on the lips. The packaging is convenient and means that I can carry it with me in my bag everyday.
02/03/2024
Very nice product
Very nice packaging and very easy to use. Absolutely stunning colour. Stays on for a while.
29/02/2024
Lovely
Beautiful color, true to the website sample, which is nice. The formula is very pleasant with no weird smell and a nice finish. Highly recommend!
lovely shine
this is fabulous myself and my daughter cant get enough of this product will defo buy again
Amazing quality
The applicator is so nice and big so its easy to apply and the formula is high quality, the gloss stays on long and has a great consistently.
28/02/2024
I just love this e.l.f. Glow reviver lip oil is really lovely makes your lips just look absolutely perfectly beautiful naturally look
27/02/2024
Love the lip oil
I really love the Elf lip oil, feels smooth on my lips and they don't dry out- I don't get the dry corners of the mouth with this- I do wish they had a lot more colours but I love that it is oil.
24/02/2024
Great lip oil
Love this lip oil helps keep lips nice and supply especially in the winter months. Has great moisture and great colour and coverage
23/02/2024
Juicy and non sticky
Loved this oil I have bought it in 4 shades and will definitely repurchase. There is a slight hint of colour but the shine is insane. This is the first lip oil I have found which doesn’t go sticky after a while it just soaks into your lips!
22/02/2024
Great lip oil
Goes on great with the applicator and moisturises without making my lips feel sticky.
Elf glow lip oil
This is a gorgeous product. Goes on slick and hydrates my lips without being sticky
Love this lip oil
I absolutely love this brand and this particular lip oil has prevented chapped lips this winter. Great colour which goes on smoothly. Last a long time so you do not need to keep topping up during the day.
Hydrating lip oil
Love this doesn’t leave a sticky residue on my lips like a traditional gloss would and doesn’t feel heavy. Gave me those glazed donut lips
Ef is just great
I find most of Elf products incredible, and love this lip oil
19/02/2024
Very oily
Very oily apart from that the colour is nice