4.7 5 0 52 52 Mustard with Honey New York DELI STYLE. Absolutely no artificial COLOURS, FLAVOURS OR PRESERVATIVES. Pack size: 240g

04/09/2019
Had this at a friends house loved it on my hotdog bought it in my next shopping trip
28/08/2019
Tasty sauce
This is really nice and goes well with hot dogs and also goes well with barbecued food absolutely delicious
27/08/2019
Yummy scrummy
Brought it for our first family bbq everyone loved it, gives it the taste of when you imagine tasty hot dogs this makes it perfect ! Would be handy in a bigger size !!! Scrumptious
22/08/2019
Very nice mild mustard
Tried this when I wanted to do authentic hotdogs for dinner. Loved the mild yet tasty flavour of this mustard and made the hotdogs all that more tasty!
01/08/2019
Great for BBQ
I bought this for our last BBQ, it was lovely on both burgers and sausages along with a side salad. My children don’t really like mustard but tried this and really enjoyed it. The honey takes away from the strong mustard favour without losing it entirely.
20/07/2019
Sweet honey mustard
This sweet honey mustard goes so well with cheese, ham, roast beef. It leaves a sweet tangy hard to resist flavour.
18/07/2019
Wow
This is a lovely slightly sweet mustard, not too hot so good for the whole family. Delicious tasting really reminds me of the mustards I had in the USA. Gorgeous in a beef sandwich!
25/06/2019
Perfect on hot dogs
This is my favourite condiment, I love mustard anyway but the added honey adds a little bit of sweetness which goes perfectly with a BBQed hot dog. It looks as good as it tastes too, bright yellow and just like the stuff you see in the movies in New York.
25/06/2019
Best mustard
I love honey mustard especially with ketchup on a burger, it's hard to find sometimes but worth the hunt
22/06/2019
Wicked flavour
Sweet and mild perfect along a hot dog, especially with a line of tomato sauce next to it. Goes a long way, I needed w always have a bottle in my fridge. Lovely in sandwiches too!
17/06/2019
Really tasty
This is beautiful on a ham sandwich or a hot dog this sauce is very mild you never have enough of it I would recommend this sauce to family and friends brilliant brand as we know anyway
Cuts The Mustard
Don't let the colour put you off, this ain't no Colmans, it's a tasty mild mustard with just the right amount of sweetness.Perfect for everyday use & makes a great base for marinades.
Sweet but not too sweet
Usually stick to wholegrain but thought I'd give this a try for a change. Glad I did really nice flavour. I am now eating mustard more often. Would definitely recommend .
True to it’s name
This definitely reminds me of a New York deli mustard and the honey is not too sweet well done Heinz.
06/06/2019
I love honey mustard on my salads, on my sandwiches and sometimes on my chips. This one is well flavoured and added to my favourites list