4.7 5 0 47 47 Mustard with Honey New York DELI STYLE. Absolutely no artificial COLOURS, FLAVOURS OR PRESERVATIVES. Pack size: 240g

20/07/2019
Sweet honey mustard
This sweet honey mustard goes so well with cheese, ham, roast beef. It leaves a sweet tangy hard to resist flavour.
18/07/2019
Wow
This is a lovely slightly sweet mustard, not too hot so good for the whole family. Delicious tasting really reminds me of the mustards I had in the USA. Gorgeous in a beef sandwich!
25/06/2019
Perfect on hot dogs
This is my favourite condiment, I love mustard anyway but the added honey adds a little bit of sweetness which goes perfectly with a BBQed hot dog. It looks as good as it tastes too, bright yellow and just like the stuff you see in the movies in New York.
25/06/2019
Best mustard
I love honey mustard especially with ketchup on a burger, it's hard to find sometimes but worth the hunt
22/06/2019
Wicked flavour
Sweet and mild perfect along a hot dog, especially with a line of tomato sauce next to it. Goes a long way, I needed w always have a bottle in my fridge. Lovely in sandwiches too!
17/06/2019
Really tasty
This is beautiful on a ham sandwich or a hot dog this sauce is very mild you never have enough of it I would recommend this sauce to family and friends brilliant brand as we know anyway
Cuts The Mustard
Don't let the colour put you off, this ain't no Colmans, it's a tasty mild mustard with just the right amount of sweetness.Perfect for everyday use & makes a great base for marinades.
Sweet but not too sweet
Usually stick to wholegrain but thought I'd give this a try for a change. Glad I did really nice flavour. I am now eating mustard more often. Would definitely recommend .
True to it’s name
This definitely reminds me of a New York deli mustard and the honey is not too sweet well done Heinz.
06/06/2019
I love honey mustard on my salads, on my sandwiches and sometimes on my chips. This one is well flavoured and added to my favourites list
05/06/2019
Perfect sauce for barbecue days
This sauce makes the perfect condiment for burgers, sausages, and a lovely added touch to veggie burgers . Not
03/06/2019
Super Yummy!
I don't really like mustard, but this has changed my mind. I love the sweetness, it's just enough to turn this into my favourite condiment!
02/06/2019
New Mustard
Taste great. Very tangy. I would recommend this item for purchase.
30/05/2019
NICE MARINADE FOR CHICKEN
WAS NICE WHEN USED TO MARINADE MY CHICKEN PRIOR TO ROASTING. NOT NICE ON A SANDWICH; IT WAS TOO SWEET FOR ME. RECOMMENDED TO MARINADE MEATS.
30/05/2019
Very Tasty
Enhanced what I had for dinner. Very tasty and much better than the usual tube I have been using. Very easy to use and store