3.2 5 0 683 683 Natural grains, White chocolatey yumminess, With rice, No artificial colours or flavours, Suitable for vegetarians, Halal - HFA Approved, Kosher

04/12/2019
Not nice
Bought these cos they sounded nice and different from other cereals but was really disappointed they dont taste like white chocolate at all. Even my son who loves anything chocolate refused to eat them after the first bowl.
03/12/2019
Not very nice
Bought these thinking they’d make a nice alternative to the regular coco pops. These have absolutely no taste at all! Very bland. Do not waste your money , I will use the rest of the box making crispy buns with the grand kids!
03/12/2019
Ok
These are ok if you don’t like sweet cereal. There is hardly any taste. Don’t expect it to be like the original coco pops. I had to add sugar. The white chocolate flavour is hardly there.
White is great
I got these from the shop for my kids too try there nice, it's more of a flavour of white choclate but if you like coco pops these will be great
Tasty
Lovely white chocolatey taste nice and creamy. But not as good as the origional cocopops!
Cheap taste
I really did not like these. They tasted like cheap sweetener on cheap rice crispies
No too keen
We tried these cereals but they didn’t go down too well very sweet and not great with milk preferred them without
Taste very nice.
My kids love this cereal. We have it for a treat instead of our usual brand. The kids have made white choc rocky road using this product. It is a nice change to the usual chocolate flavour that coco pops offer. The price was reasonable and I found this product cheaper in our local b&m store. Good way to give your kids s treat and also help them with their calcium intake :)
nice.but.naughty.
I.loved.trying.these.for.the.first.time.They.are.a.sweet.treat.and.sweet,they.certainly.are.Best.kept.for.a.weekend.treat.for.the.kids
01/12/2019
WHITE COCO POPS
I seen these in the shop a few months ago, and they had a special offer at £2.00. So i decided to give em a go. I found them to be very sweet and sickly, and i didn't pour a big bowl of them. But i found myself unable to finish them. I do think my grand children would absolutely love them. But, unfortunately i found one actual serious problem, they don't keep you full, so especially children who are at school could find it difficult to concentrate until break time. However, i do think that the children would love them, unlike us adults.
29/11/2019
Ok
Kids absolutely loves them but I'm not too kean on them to be fair
28/11/2019
Coco magic
My whole family love these great taste I think they have been a long time coming and they aren't as messy as the originals with the younger kids
26/11/2019
Disappointing
I love coco pops and I love white chocolate! This should be my dream combination in cereal but the lack of white chocolate flavour just left me disappointed. Wouldn’t recommend this
22/11/2019
White chocolate coco pops
Fab!! Kids loved them, was really milk chocolatey like the milk chocolate ones, I'd probably say even better. They've gone down really well in our home
22/11/2019
Fine but isn’t a cocopop
We tried these one morning but they only lasted the one morning! My son wanted the classic cocopop mostly so I think we will stick to the original.